Guild for Working Players

Hello There
So couple of us decided on setting up a guild and so far its started off really well and it’s good to see you people of the same situation getting in touch.

We are a group of mature, laid back, friendly players, some of us have been in progression guilds in the past and are now just wanting to clear content without the rigorous commitment and demands most progression guilds expect. We do like our raiders to commit to our raid schedule and we are committed to clearing content and achieving AOTC for each raid tier, but we understand that real life happens and must take precedence over raiding.

We also plan to run and fit in mythic plus, visions, islands and there are some that run old content for achieves and mounts.

The plan is to start in normal and then move to HC at a natural pace, if we can manage HC then we would like the opportunity to delve into Mythic still inside the raid days and times.
Now it doesn’t matter if you don’t have experience of raiding or you are well experienced we cater, all we ask is you put the time and effort into your class and come prepared.

We are now focusing HC and we are 7/12 we particular need an extra healer and offspec tank.

Raid Schedule

Friday 9:00pm – 11:30pm ST

Saturday 9:00pm -11:30pm ST

We have now dedicated 2 M+ night -Tuesday Evenings
The Guild is now up and running fully and we have now established on Ravencrest
We use Discord as our primary communication point.

If this sounds interesting to you then please send us a message
Contact Jiaz#2450 Alti#2542

Great guild. Having joined a few months ago the guys and gals have really helped me get the wow bug again. Be it mythic dungeons or heroic raids to pvp and old world content these guys do it all.

If your interested and want to chat add me on bnet yarddog10#2114 or the guys above.

I was a returning player, lost with the countless options the game offers. These guys helped me, advised and mentored me. Fun all the way
Come chat xxxx