(Guild found) Resto Shammy LF 1 night/week guild

Experienced resto shaman LF a mature and friendly environment for raiding and other content. What level you raid on is not important.
I have been playing resto shaman since wotlk both in PVE and PVP. Have mostly been playing with IRL friends but they have all quit. Just came back to the game after a break of about 1,5 years. Feel free to contact me ingame or on discord(Omatic#8537) for any questions.
I’m 29 years old, got fulltime work and 2 kids so LF a good fit with equal minded players.

Hi! We’re a rl/family oriented casual raiding guild on frostwhisper/bladefist/zenedar, which might fit your bill! Feel free to get in touch if you’re interested!

Current Progress: BoD 6/9HC, CoS 2/2N

Raiders of Rohan is a social raiding guild committed to relaxed progression and a friendly, yet focused atmosphere. We know that everyone has responsibilities outside the game, such as jobs, school, children etc. =) As such, we understand that people may sometimes miss raids due to prior engagements or emergencies. All we ask is that, when you are in the raid, that you’re focused on the raid. We expect our raiders and trialists to be fully gemmed and enchanted as well as supply their own potions. Flasks and food are provided by the guild.

Raid days:
Wednesdays 8PM-11PM (server time)
Sundays 8PM-11PM (server time)
Invites go out 10 minutes prior to start time.

We are recruiting all classes, but are currently especially interested in Shadow Priests, Shaman and any tank besides Blood DK. Trials last 2-4 weeks.

As this is a social Guild, there’s always something going on during the offdays! We run multiple Mythic+ runs per week and our Discord is always active. We also organize special Guild events sometimes, like achievement runs, transmog competitions and more! =)

If you have any questions, or you would like to join RoR, please contact either: Awriel (Amanda#2105), Dispare (GillRLister#2659) or Kawari (Jem#2368)

Hello Shockomatic, I would be very keen to speak to you! If you would like to read our recruitment post below and like what you read. Please contact me :slight_smile: thank you!

Solar Noctis (Frostwhisper/Zenedar/Bladefist) is a casual raiding guild, we are seeking active members to rebuild our raiding team . We are currently looking for a DPS with a tank OS and healers for our current raid nights. To date we have cleared 8/8 HC and 6/9HC.

We are an English-speaking guild who strive to create a friendly, helpful community.

We want to clear content at our own pace. So if you are looking for a guild that intends to push heroic/mythic on week one this isn’t it.

We understand that people have families, jobs and other commitments outside of the game and therefore we are not in the business of demanding players to “be on at a certain time or else” - that goes against the relaxed and social environment we aim to create.

That being said our raid times will be

Wednesday 20:00- 23:00

Sunday 20:00 - 23:00

We also have a night for multiple M+ groups to complete keystones for the week, at many different levels. However it never stops us doing more throughout the week :slight_smile: .

So if you are looking for a relaxed and friendly place to raid or just hang out or if you’d like more information contact our guildmasters!

Luctish (Luctish#1984)

Gormac (Garaidh#21616)

Lossee (Lossee#2651)

Tnx for your post. I have already found a guild. Good luck on filling your roster.