Guild RBG team recruitment

UPDATE

Town of Odyn - Thunderhorn (ally) are looking for A guardian Druid, boomkin
and melee dps (including rogue)to form a dedicated RBG team. We currently play every Thursday at 8.30pm server time and are looking to add a few more days to the calendar.

We are looking to start at 1500CR and push up from there. When applying please make sure you are 1.5cr or higher.

We have a very good social community with lots of weekly events!
If you love pvp but hate the LFG system send me a message and we will push some rating! We are also looking to run arena events to!

We also have a very active guild discord. You can even share your pet photos!

If this is something that interests you send me a message and we can chat!

shunting#0794 - discord

Wanted to add u, but it wont work… Made a alliance priest but got noone to play it with yet… So would be nice if i have a community who focus around pvp \o/… My discord isoenomous#0153 for the chat… thanks

Hey Oenomous - I’m an officer in Town of Odyn and happy to chat too, although Shenzo is our PvP guru and RBG organiser.

Absolute honesty: we are not a PvP guild at our core: but we do dabble and we welcome people who want to PvP and start to be more serious as long as they can have a laugh and don’t mind if we aren’t very good… but if we get a good roster going then the raiders won’t get in the way and will sit out for the PvPers and fill spots if/ when needed.

We raid two nights a week (Monday and Wednesday) and all other nights are basically up for grabs of other shenanigans: many of us do 2s and 3s for fun on our own and we have 1 RBG a week on a Thursday, with hope to maybe do another on a day that is not Monday or Wednesday.

While our main raids are Mythic, we are also doing fun runs for alts and social members at normal or hc level, and we also like to set up fun runs for achievements, mounts, pets and transmog.

Anyone is welcome to join our RBGs without joining the guild too to get to know us, and/ or join our discord. Our main goal is to create an environment for people to enjoy themselves.

shunting#0794

sounds good, whats the discord of the community ?

I’ve added you on battlenet, /w me when you accept and I’ll send through the discord details - just want to check with our other offers etc. before sharing discord details on a forum though!

Hey there.

I’d be interested in joining, though I play Arms Warrior so don’t fall into the Heals/Ranged that your looking for.

Is there any chance of a melee joining & coming along to any RBG events with a free slot in the future?

Cheers

Hi mate, add me on discord and we can chat: shunting#0739

hey, i tried adding shunting#0739 on discord but it doesn’t seem to work sadly , i mostly play a hunter but i’m gonna have to level a new one on your realm , so i can make a different class also if thats what your rbg group needs.
my discord is arrow#6944 and my bnet is arrow#2975

Apologies my discord is shunting#0794