Guild Searching for a Potential Merger

Hello!

My guild - Overzealous on Silvermoon Alliance, is a fantastic guild with an amazing core of players who are capable of great things, however we have hit a bit of a bump in terms of attendance and skilled players consistently showing up to raids.

Our progress is currently 3/9M in BOD, with a decent 50% pull attempt on Opulence. However, because of the issue mentioned above we just aren’t making a consistent enough group to really hit it hard each week.

Naturally we have tried recruiting, but being only 3/9M there isn’t too much to make us standout from the crowds, and while we are getting in 2-3 trialists a week often they are just not making the cut or if they do someone else drops out.

We are a 2 day a week raiding guild - I wouldn’t call us casual because we take our raids and time we spend raiding super seriously. However our average age is around 25 years old, and because of irls, jobs, families etc we cannot commit huge amounts of time like some guilds can.

Wanted to make this thread to see if there’s any guilds in a similar boat, and to explore the possibility of joining forces to do what is right by our core players and reach the goal we have set for ourselves of clearing all content by the launch of the next raid tier (perhaps not this current tier, but certainly future ones).

If this is something which you think could benefit your team, whether you are a GM/Officer/Member please feel free to add my Discord tag: Ayndrin#5854 and we can arrange a time to have a chat and go over specifics.

Thanks!

I have few questions:

1. wich guild moves servers… open for discussion?
  2. only alliance to alliance?

I guess everything can be open to a discussion. Would depend what is being brought to the table from our side and yours.

Best thing is to add me on Discord so can have a proper conversation about it.

Hi, I sent you a PM on discord. I’m Brin#4751 there.

Would you consider moving to a different server - say Sylvanas for example? If so I’d be interested in talking with you, add me: Branch#21394.

We’re currently 7/9M for reference.