[H] 10/10H 2/10M Balance/Guardian Druid - Draenor

Region: EU
Server: Draenor
Faction: Horde

Roles & Class: Ranged DPS (Balance Druid - 237 ilvl equipped) & Tank (Guardian Druid – 240 ilvl equipped)
Covenant: Venthyr

Raider IO & Warcraft Logs: Bearingtonne - Draenor

About Me: Experienced raider and previous GM/RL. Looking to get more into DPS and tanking as a player rather than management. I have main tanked and DPSed on my previous main to 2/10M & 10/10H SoD & 2050 IO (week 2). I am looking with my new main character to join an AOTC & Mythic raid team ideally on Draenor.

I have only been pushing this character the last week as I shut down my own raid team the previous week. I’m ideally looking to progress and finish this tier with some strong Mythic SoD performance and aggressively gear and improve performance.

Feel free to leave me a message here or message me on Discord: Varnun#6666
Please be upfront with trial requirements, loot distribution rules, performance requirements, raid days/times and your server.

Hey Bearing,

Not sure if you’re looking for something more relaxed and new but we’re a casual guild trying to push for CE its going to be a longshot but we’re slowly getting the people for it.

Currently we’re 3/10 Mythic (after 3 raid days)
We raid Sat / Sun 5pm Server time
We have no loot rules or strict performance requirements if you’re enjoying yourself we’re good.

If this works for you give me a poke if not best of luck to you!

Discord: Fadious#8796

Thanks Hobnobs. Will have a look through and get back to you :).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.