(H) 2 grumpy old players looking for a new home

Hello,
me (fire mage) and a friend ( shadow priest) recently came back to the game and are looking for a social semi casual guild to run stuff with. We are both Vanilla players and we played until WOTLK doing both PVE and PVP at semi good levels, we enjoy PVP but understand that Wow is mainly a PVE game and are thus willing to commit a few nights a week to raiding and running M+.
Not gonna lie, we are not very experienced in endgame content in BFA: we both restarted playing some 8-9 months ago, then quit after a month because there didn’t seem to be much to do, and only recently (like: 1 week ago) got back to the game and started catching up with the new content and gear. But hey, we are willing to (re) learn and you gotta start somewhere right?

Who we are: mage and priest (name’s Rakons) around 400 ilvl, currently catching up. We’re nowhere near elite players, but we’re not bad either. Also, we both played Eve Online (and still do), which is widely considered the pinnacle of grief and harshness in online gaming, so we have quite the thick skin. Finally, we’re both italians, so expect endless arguing about pineapple pizza and the sort.

What we are looking for: a social, active guild to do stuff with. Doesn’t have to be super fancy as we ourselves can’t really afford to be choosy, but it needs to be willing to progress and most of all offer a nice welcoming open community. Something like full heroic clear and possibly 1-3/8 mythic clear maybe? Bonus points if you have active pvpers: we would like to get back to it as well in due time.

What we can offer to the guild: first of all I gotta be honest, we both have limited time to play (work, families, etc). We are usually online most weekdays nights, something like 21:30 - 24:30, much more during weekends.

My battlenet tag is miedomeda#2627 , hit me up if you think we can fit you!

Whoops, these bloody blood elves mage look all the same: I accidentally posted with my trial alt, but this (Byra) is actually my main. Sorry about that.

Mate get in touch with us at Eternal Chaos. Our ages range mid 20’s to late 40’s . I myself at the older end.

The game is a bit quite at the moment as it usually is at this time however we have people on all day most days and evenings are even better. We raid and also have a large social contingency we class ourselves as A “social raiding guild” .

We have an ethos of help and support. Our officers all work in real life, families etc. and some of us (founders) now have a lot less time time to play however the guild stays strong due to the players we have.

The best way at the moment to get into guild is do /who search guild-Eternal Chaos and just whisper anyone if there is a raider or officer on as they can invite.

My btag is below however am kinda sporadic times of playing. if you want just friend me anyway.:slight_smile:

Hope to hear from you.

Bobcat#2345

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.