(H) 2 players looking for HC guild

Hey forums

Myself and a friend are on the lookout for a HC raiding guild to move to.

We aren’t interested in clearing it withing the first week but would like to clear it a few times before the next raid drops.

One is a 432 Havoc DH
Hunter is my main but Healing would be something I would love to get back into.
Quite flexible with it so if you need something specific let’s have a chat.

Raid days - Sun, Mon, Tues and Weds.

Ideally guild will be active most of the time. We know theirs a lull after achieving curve so a guild that still does stuff after is a big bonus.

We ain’t elitist, just two middle ages guys who wanna play WoW and have sum fun.

Hey Lykol, I know you are currently horde but if you would consider going Alliance then we would deffo be interested in having you and your friend.

Absolute are a guild that was formed during WoD by IRL friends wanting to play together.

We are a fun and friendly guild that likes to have a laugh but also achieve our goal of getting Curve for each and every tier.

We have a stable roster but are recruiting all classes and specs to join us as we smash our way through each and every tier. We strive to accommodate everyone that we can and make them comfortable.

All we require is :

• Some knowledge of your class (we can do our best to help you out)

• Willing to learn
  • A good attendance although we do understand people have lives but also don’t like to be taken advantage of
  • Ability to bring the fun cause if you cant laugh we are probs the wrong place to be

Currently (8/8HC) We raid Wed, Sun and Tues. (21.00-00.00pm ST)
Socials are always welcome
Add my BTag iQuutamo#2833 for more info. (18+)

Hey there, please add me.

Beckmiester#2563

Heya,

If you’re still looking for a guild, I may have a place for you! Jynx is a two night raiding guild, west we are mainly focusing on Mythic content we do offer, HC / M+ Content for players that aren’t keen on raiding mythic.

We normally do Heroic on a Thursday - and are currently welcoing new and exsisting players to join our roster.

If you would like too know more information about us, please feel free to add me to real id to discuss the guild and positions available.

Happy guild hunting !

Emmi2014#2825

if you’d be in to faction and server swapping, my guild on anachronos might be for you :slight_smile:
We try to raid mythic when we have the numbers, but nothing too serious, we class ourselves as semi casual.
We also do stuff outside of main raids such as a friday social raid, and lots of keys, with a busy discord :slight_smile:

Thanks for the responses but we have decided to stick horde. All our toon base is horde so it would be expensive for us to go Alliance, main toons alone will be about £100 for us both together :stuck_out_tongue:

Sadly we can’t do Thursdays with my work and as we don’t want to miss raid days we wont be able to join sorry