[H] 379 Prot/Arms War, 374 Warlock. LF for Active Guild

Tarren Mill (I might be able to transfer depending on the offer or opening)

Experienced WoW player looking for active mythic+ and/or mythic raiding guild. I can raid any day of the week. The best thing would be to get into a consistent mythic plus team .

Scandinavian guild would be preferable but international guild works just as well.

Background :

Played all through vanilla from beta and WotlK then skipped Cata and MoP until WoD, played actively ever since then. Have raided actively in every expansion I’ve played. I have also played a lot of mythic plus in legion and ended up with around 3,8k IO with just doing pug groups.

My characters as of now : (got most other classes on 110)

Mains: (Kirkq) Protection Warrior 379(Arms Off), (Valgaldr) Disc Priest 369, (Ulfheðinn) Warlock 374

If I find an active guild that includes me in mythic raiding and if there are specific class requirements, I can consider rerolling.

Thanks for reading.

please take a look at The Grunts of Dawn on Tarren Mill, we are getting ready for 8.1 and can offer a lot. take a look at this post and our website www.gruntsofdawn .com

[Grunts of dawn are recruiting]

P.s guys we have a lot of raiders from Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Holland, England, Turkey, Romania AND 1 IN IRAQ, so its like the United Nations.

Hi there Kirkq,

The Exiles are a Horde 5/8M 2 day raiding guild based on Shadowsong. We are an international guild but we do have several Scandinavian members. Also we are probably full at the moment on tanks (waiting for some one to get back to me) however we are very interested in recruiting a skilled DPS Warrior or a Warlock.

If you would like to read more check out The Exiles - Shadowsong on Wowprogress (I’m sorry but the new forums do not allow me to post links yet). You can also see there how active we are with M+ as well.

If interested I look forward to hearing from you (you can find my contact details on that page as well). If not good luck in your search for a new home,

The Exiles

1 Like

Hey Mate!

We are still looking for people like you two! :slight_smile:. If you are interested in joining us, feel free to message us on Discord/Battle.net. About our guild:

<Resurge>
Region: Europe
Server: Tarren Mill
Faction: Horde
Raid Schedule: Monday and Wednesday 20:00-23:00 (Server Time)
Raid Progression: 2/8 Mythic Uldir
<Resurge> are a mythic raiding guild that aim to clear heroic as soon as possible then progress into mythic and get as far as possible. We are building a 25-man team to clear heroic in new content as soon as possible. We will fine-tune and switch people around in mythic so everyone will have the opportunity to progress into mythic.
In need of: Tank (DK pref) Healer (Shaman or Disc) 2 Melee DPS - DH, DK or Enhance shaman 3 Ranged DPS - Shadow Priest, Druid pref At least 2 of these DPS will be required to have a OS Healing spec.
Raid Days (Server Time): Monday : 20:00 - 23:00 Wednesday: 20:00 - 23:00
What we can offer you: A fun, friendly guild and raid environment Dedicated guild leaders with a focused mind-set Helpful guildies on classes, M+, tips
What we expect: A friendly player A dedicated player Knowledge of your class or showing a willingness to learn We want to play to the best of our abilities and know as much as we can about our classes and current/upcoming raids so we are ahead of the curve. From this we hope to learn from others and meet new friendly faces to add to our growing team. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us in-game or on Discord:

Ketanji Discord – Ketanji#9560/Battle.net Ketanjal#2240
Brewdtea Discord - Pipjim#2139
Wonderheal
Zren
Straar Discord – Straa#5545

Hey - You have enough chars to be raid ready for our roster in 8.1.

We are after your warlock as it stands. Please add me on bluku#2821 for a chat.

1 Like