[H] 408 RDruid LF Mythic Guild

Hi there,

I’m looking for a guild who is raiding 2-3 times a week with the intention on doing mythic.

I’d rather have a chat instead of write a wall of text so let me know your battle tag can discuss more.

Thanks

<Yes Lad>

No we are not that crap boy band from X Factor, we are a 2 day a week Mythic raiding guild mainly from the UK made up of CE raiders and raiders of various Mythic experience from numerous expansions.

We are looking for skilled and dedicated players to help bolster our roster and are currently looking for healers or DPS but will look at others if they are exceptional or fit in well with ourselves.

We want to achieve a close group of raiders with a sociable team who enjoy having a laugh with each other but are focused, dedicated and show a willingness to learn the fights outside of raid, better their character and become the best player they can be. We have the mentality that we kill bosses as a Guild not as an individual so therefore personal responsibility and good initiative are needed.

If you feel you would be a good fit for us, please contact one of the officers listed below either on discord or Bnet.

Raid days: Monday + Wednesday 20:30-23:30 ST.

Simon: Discord - Simon#7307
Bnet - Simeysime~2335

Dan: Discord - Danbarton#6037
Bnet - Danbarton#2163

Connor: Discord - Eridium#8463
Bnet - connor#2565

is a 3/9 mythic 2/2 HC raiding guild managed by irl friends and created more than 3 years ago. We are looking for range dps to join our ranks specially Warlock and Spriest and a reliable healer. If you want more info please don’t hesitate to add me to battlenet fre1703#2570

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.