[H] 410 Holy Priest LF Guild

5/9M, With some progression on Mekka/Blockade after playing a backup role. Looking for a more permanent role in a guild I can call home, either with same progression or more. Preferably on Kazzak but willing to change realm if I see a good fit. I am reliable and loyal, free to raid on any days.
Flaree#2831

Hi dude - if a slightly less intense guild (1 night a week) interests you read on :slight_smile:

Battle for Africa originally started as a group of friends in the UK and ex-mythic raiders who couldn’t keep up with the 3-night a week style of raids. We previously raided in Legion in one night a week and achieved cutting edge and wanted to carry the same thing forward here. (Currently 3/9M, aiming for 4 on Sunday)
We are now looking to recruit additional members to bolster our roster and give us more flexibility in compositions.
We are a very fun and loose guild who turn it on during raids on Sunday in order to maximise our attempts on bosses. The community is very tight and we all regularly enjoy playing multiple different games together. We even have a strong casual group in the guild (which we feel is testament to the environment we cultivate)

<Raid Night>
Sunday: 20:00 - 23:00 server time

Because we only raid 1 night a week, things are a bit more relaxed here. There are regularly mythic+ runs going during the week to fill the time, as well as some PVP and occasionally alt runs for heroic. However, we expect players to follow the usual rules for raids, and this is even more crucial since we only do 1 night; whilst we are not expecting orange parses from everyone, we do hope that you know your class well enough to perform consistently and can manage mechanics successfully when it is asked of you.

If any of this sounds interesting to you, then please get in touch:

Discord - Doughnuts#6810

and we can have a chat about your application!