(H) 451 DH LF HC/M and M+ Guild

Hello all,

I am a 451 DH Havoc looking to get back into raiding. I’ve not raided properly since Uldir however still did my weekly stuff in EP and achieving ATOC with pugs. I’ve mostly been doing alot of M+ trying to build my score/hone my dps potential.
During Uldir i was a Disc main and got 4/8M before the guild went splat
I am currently on Draenor - Horde and not looking to realm or faction xffer. My raid times are flexible atm and all days are ok with me.

I do not have any logs from previous tier however feel free to hit me up on bnet - Necrotic#11108

Thank you for taking the time to read this have a nice day/evening

Cohors Vuluae is a newly formed guild of mythic raiders looking to experience the most challenging aspects of wow. We aim to kill bosses and have fun. We do heroic, mythic + and are looking to form a mythic rading team.

We have recently moved from Alliance on outland to Horde on Draenor, Currently we are looking to recruit 1 tank (warrior/dk/monk/dh), 2 healers 1 with off spec & dps to join our ranks to start mythic raiding.

We expect all members that join to be able to use voice chat and have some understanding of their role/class.

if you want to join a guild of chill Vuluae’s, have a sense of humour & aged 20+ drop a message in game or on discord.

pogodamonkey#2210 [battle net]
pogodamonkey#8073 [discord]