[H] 455 Holy Paladin (returning but experienced player)

Hello!

Yet another returning player looking for a raiding guild. I’m 26 years from Amsterdam and have been playing since late Vanilla untill WoD (did play Legion beta for a bit). Was playing as a ww monk at the time of quiting (7/10M BRF) and wish I took screenshots of my high percentile logs! I took multiple breaks during the following expensions after tBC. I’ve raided mostly as a healer, but made the switch to dps at the beginning of MoP.

Playing alts is my thing, but resto/enhancement Shaman and ww monk have always been my favorite. Once returned, I naturally leaned towards my Shaman. Although enhancement felt pretty fun, resto didn’t feel quite alright to me. Since all my old guildies have quit or play classic, queening as a dps made no sense so I started looking for meta healers for M+ and boosted my Paladin three weeks ago. Been playing holy ever since, but still trying to maintain my other two toons. Am having a blast doing M+ as holy, especially last week affixes with bursting was incredible fun!

Anyways, I’m looking for a raiding guild that’s progressing through either mythic or about to start mythic. I’d like to have the sense of progression again! I’m able to raid 2-4 times a week (bonus if you do alt runs :smile:). Besides running LFR a handful of times, Ny’alotha is pretty new to me but am a dedicated raider and a fast learner. Already looking forwards watching Fatboss guides, adjusting my BigWigs and healing frames.

PS: Also willing to play enhancement/ret/ww, but naturally they’re less geared for the task.

TL;DR: Returning player from WoD (with lots of raiding experience) looking for a mythic progressing guild as a Paladin (ilvl 455). Been playing since three weeks.

If you think I could be an addition to your raiding squad, feel free to contact me on Battle.net @ Romario#2204

My other two characters

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/twilights-hammer/romxa

hey you replied to my post looking for a holy pally if you could add me on bnet for a further chat yourfate#2404

1 Like