[H] 9/10 HC <Great Tomb of Nazarick> recruiting on Alonsus,Kultiras, Anachronos

Hey there!
thank you for taking your time and look through the forums to find a new guild!
Our server group Alonsus, KulTiras, Anachronos is not very crowded on the horde side. But i still wanted to find a guild to raid with. So i founded one myself at the end of BFA August 2020. Ive been recruiting ever since to get a solid raid roster for Heroic progression. Currently we are 9/10 heroic with a rather suboptimal composition. So here I am trying my luck on the Forums. We specifically need dedicated DPS Players and a back up tank. In general anyone who has a positive attitude and is willing to learn and improve is welcome in our raid roster :slight_smile: We use discord for our base of operations so joining there is mandatory for raiding.
Plans for the future: If we get a roster of 20 people together we want to try and tackle Mythic Raiding. Other than that rated battlegrounds are an option as well as achievement runs for current content (i.e we completed Glory of the shadowlands Hero in guild groups) . A few dedicated people (including myself) are aiming for Keystone master (15s in time). Main Focus is still raiding in a chill but focused atmosphere. Something you look forward to if you log on on monday and wednesday night without the fear of being pressured or anything.
This guild is for the long run since this game is a hobby for over 10 years now and i dont see that going away for whatever reason.

We are raiding monday and wednesday 7.30 pm to 11pm server time. Just hit me up on the Trade chat whenever Im recruiting or add me on Battlenet louisvanauge#2207 for more info. Looking forward to your replies and applications!

One last thing about the name. It is from the Anime Overlord which is about a guild Master trying to make his guild known throughout the world so i thought its a fitting theme for my own guild. No worries you dont need to know or even like Anime its just a Name we dont talk about anime within the guild. Focus of this guild is the game. Im mentioning this again since people in trade chat whenever i recruit like to talk bad about the guild as soon as they type stuff in google and anime stuff pops up.