(H) AD - Looking for a new guild

Looking for a new guild on argent dawn. Been playing this shaman for a good few years now and joined a guild for BFA raiding at beginning of xpack.

Unfortunately everyone has pretty much left and its getting pretty boring logging in just to do a few things then leaving it a week.

Current progression is BoD N (clear) H (clear) Crucible N (clear) H (clear)

Comfortable doing heroic raids but am willing to dip my toes in the mythic pool side of it.

Please add me dude,

Beckmiester#2563

Hey mate! Idk if you’d be willing to change realms, but would love to have a chat with ya if you haven’t found a new home yet. My Btag is Angel#21135, my Discord is Tomeeko#4247. Hope to hear from ya!

Greetings! :wink:

I am Jo, Guild Master and Raid Leader of Battle Scars on EU - Twisting Nether. In February 2017, during Nighthold progress, we created the Guild with hopes that we could be a home for everyone, where progress was possible without the inevitable PuG-toxicity, and where people who had no interest in being raiders could just level or achievement hunt or PVP or do any of the things they desired in a chill, friendly, active community.

Up until BfA, we have pretty much succeeded. Shortly after the release, though, several people decided they didn’t like the expansion too much and took a break. We weren’t feeling it, I guess. With 8.2 in sight, though, we’re ready to hit back and to revive our roster for raiding.

Our goal is to go for at least steady Ahead of the Curve progress each tier, and hopefully a few first wing Mythic bosses. In Battle Scars, there’s room for mistakes to be made, as long as we see people care to correct those and see a dedication to our raid team.

We know life happens and are 100% understanding of real-life commitments, though. If family life, work or school makes our 7PM to 10PM raids hard, we’re definitely willing to work with you and establish a bit of an in-between way that can work for everyone. For instance, it is acceptable if you can only show up to 2 out of 3 raids and never attend Thursdays or Sundays or Mondays. A bit of communication from both sides helps. :wink:

I’m not certain if you would be ready to change realms, but if you would like to just hang with us for a bit and chill with us, you would be welcome to do so, no strings attached. Several of our people ‘joined’ that way and changed server later.

Battlenet: Joséphine#2827
Discord: Jo (Joséphines)#7387

Progression:
CoS:

*2/2 HC

Battle of Dazar’alor:

• 3/9 Mythic
  • 9/9 Heroic

Raid Days (Servertime):

• Wednesday, 20:00-23:00
  • Sunday, 20:00-23:00

SaltyGits

Is a mature (18+) raiding guild, consisting of old and new players, We came from the guild Gits , that have a history all the way back to vanilla. and have always got AHOC .

What is the goal:

Our goal is to do regular mythic raiding with a group of like minded individuals.
The ambition is to clear the content while it is current, but the mindset we have is that we go as far as we can, as long as we’re having fun while doing it.
This means that even if we don’t clear everything, at least we’ll have had a blast trying and knowing that we did our hardest to get where we are. And that is good enough for us!

What do we expect:

We expect our raiders to always bring their A-game to raids.
People can have off-days, and that is alright. Just as well as people can have Real Life emergencies, which obviously wont be a problem either

for more infos contact me:
Btag: c0re#2104
Discord(prefered): jaycore#8306