[H]AeoN - Casual guild for casuals/mature

Hello all,

I am here to invite all casual players to join me under one banner.

There are plenty of guilds recruiting for Heroic, Mythic, 1-2-3-5 days/ week of raiding - and that is great.

What about the casual guy / girl, the one that has family, kids, girlfriend/boyfriend, work...why not a place for the truly casual which cannot commit to a particular day?

Well look no further, AeoN is the place for that casual.

What we offer:
- mature group of people
- mythic dungeons (and maybe a once a week raid)
- family atmosphere

What you need to offer:
- be at least 25 years old (we can be flexible on this but there has to be a good reason)
- mature attitude
2020/18/09 - PS: Please do not leave offline messages on bnet - since I do not see them
Please contact on bnet id: Chronos #2824
3 Likes
up :)
God damnit... Why isn't this guild on my server, sounds fantastic, as a 31y old vanilla wow veteran with 1 + 1 upcoming child this sounds like my cup of tea... Possibly even transfer worthy.
These days I just want a friendly mature place to chill out and have fun rather than try to push for highest possible ilvl.

Might hit you up with a chat over battlenet later to decide.
Hey @Mok, sounds good mate :)
Add me on bnet and we can discuss it over :)
bump :)
Any relations to the SWTOR guild AeoN?
@Tora , nope mate :)
We are growing slowly and steadily, still looking for Mature Casuals!
up :)
still here :)
slowly growing!

Nice to see there's still people reading the forums <3
bump :)
up
come on casuals, we know you're out there :D
Growing nice and steadily.
BfA is here and we are looking for more mature casuals to join us!
Hiya,

A friend and I were wondering how many active players you currently have and if there's an upper limit of members?

We're currently playing on another server and didn't find any smaller social guilds, so desperately started our own social guild there today. But, if your guild may be right for us we could move over to Tarren Mill instead.
23/07/2018 16:58Posted by Mochni
Hiya,

A friend and I were wondering how many active players you currently have and if there's an upper limit of members?

We're currently playing on another server and didn't find any smaller social guilds, so desperately started our own social guild there today. But, if your guild may be right for us we could move over to Tarren Mill instead.

Happy to say both Mochni and his friend are on board with us.
Always on the lookout for more mature casuals!
Bump
Hi,

I’m very interested in joining your guild, because I’m a casual gamer with a job, family, football, etc.
Here is a small background of my time in WoW: I started playing WoW back in TBC on Skullcrusher with RL friends and had a great guild. My focus was mainly on PvP with my mage and did some raiding with the guild from time to time.

I did play all expansions, but after MOP I lost interest in WoW. I came back for WoD and the questing was awesome, but lacking content, pvp didn’t feel good and missing a guild. So I quit after a month or two.

Then Legion come out and I enjoyed it, but not for very long. I started playing more ESO/BDO and I had a great time. Then I watch a video on the lore of WoW and got hooked on the story. So I decide to come back again. But this time I wanted to enjoy the story of WoW.

At this point I’m really liking WoW again, mainly due the immersion of the story. I never played WoW like this before. I mainly rushed to max level and did some PvP.
I never enjoyed leveling alts, but currently I like it a lot, to the point were I would like to test/level all classes.

The only part that is missing is a nice casual and mature guild to process some mythic and raidimg, while doing some PvP action from time to time. I’m looking forward to join your guild and try to contact you guys.

For BFA I’m planning on leveling my (frost) mage and (disc/holy) priest first. I’m still not sure which on the level first. :)

Cheers,
I salute you sir for such a great way of introducing yourself.
You seem like just the type of people we would want to be friends with!

Add me up on bnet and we'll talk it out :)

And to you and anyone reading this post, I can say I had a similar experience to yours, kept quitting then coming back.

Once I adjusted my view of what the game offers and what I actually have to offer (this adjusting my expectations on what to accomplish) it was all great!

See ya guys ingame!

30/07/2018 12:26Posted by Physìcx
Hi,

I’m very interested in joining your guild, because I’m a casual gamer with a job, family, football, etc.
Here is a small background of my time in WoW: I started playing WoW back in TBC on Skullcrusher with RL friends and had a great guild. My focus was mainly on PvP with my mage and did some raiding with the guild from time to time.

I did play all expansions, but after MOP I lost interest in WoW. I came back for WoD and the questing was awesome, but lacking content, pvp didn’t feel good and missing a guild. So I quit after a month or two.

Then Legion come out and I enjoyed it, but not for very long. I started playing more ESO/BDO and I had a great time. Then I watch a video on the lore of WoW and got hooked on the story. So I decide to come back again. But this time I wanted to enjoy the story of WoW.

At this point I’m really liking WoW again, mainly due the immersion of the story. I never played WoW like this before. I mainly rushed to max level and did some PvP.
I never enjoyed leveling alts, but currently I like it a lot, to the point were I would like to test/level all classes.

The only part that is missing is a nice casual and mature guild to process some mythic and raidimg, while doing some PvP action from time to time. I’m looking forward to join your guild and try to contact you guys.

For BFA I’m planning on leveling my (frost) mage and (disc/holy) priest first. I’m still not sure which on the level first. :)

Cheers,
Hey

I am looking for a new guild, I have a couple of lvl 110 alliance characters on Aerie-Peak, but I've taken a break for almost a year now, and getting back in I really wanna start playing horde (I also have a lvl 100 orc hunter that I think i wanna transfer to this server)

The description of your guild sounds perfect for someone like me.

I am a casual player who have varying amounts of time to play the game (somethimes a lot, sometimes not so much), and since I've been gone for a year, most of my former guildies and friends have stopped playing, so I am looking for a social guild to do some dungeons and other fun stuff with (maybe some raiding, did a bit in Legion), and hopefully just have a good time.

If there is any room, then I'd definetly like to join up.