[H]AeoN - Casual guild for casuals/mature

Hey Girm,

Add me up on bnet and we can discuss it :)

Cheers
31/07/2018 16:19Posted by Girm
Hey

I am looking for a new guild, I have a couple of lvl 110 alliance characters on Aerie-Peak, but I've taken a break for almost a year now, and getting back in I really wanna start playing horde (I also have a lvl 100 orc hunter that I think i wanna transfer to this server)

The description of your guild sounds perfect for someone like me.

I am a casual player who have varying amounts of time to play the game (somethimes a lot, sometimes not so much), and since I've been gone for a year, most of my former guildies and friends have stopped playing, so I am looking for a social guild to do some dungeons and other fun stuff with (maybe some raiding, did a bit in Legion), and hopefully just have a good time.

If there is any room, then I'd definetly like to join up.
Thank you the reply. I added you on bnet. You are chronos right? Talk to you soon ingame.

And does it mather that Im on tarrenmill? Because I noticed you play on dentarg server.
01/08/2018 06:53Posted by Spiritbull
Hey Girm,

Cheers

Hey, not sure how to add you on Bnet, but I've added you ingame
Go ingame, open friends list, click Add friend and copy paste my id in there, it is:
"Chronos #2824" without the quotation marks
01/08/2018 10:48Posted by Girm
01/08/2018 06:53Posted by Spiritbull
Hey Girm,

Cheers

[/quote]

Hey, not sure how to add you on Bnet, but I've added you ingame
Hi!

I just resubbed to WoW recently (for BvA) and wanted to join a new guild. I took a break of more or less 15 months at least and play very casually because of my work commitments.

The description provided for this guild is something that matches with my primary goal in WoW, have fun while playing without the hassle of always trying to achieve the best.

I would like it if I could join your guild, if there is any slot :)
Hey there,

I'm also interested to join your guild. I'm a 29 year old guy and a wow veteran. I've been raiding since Vanilla, jumping in and out of expansions depending on how interested I was in them. With a full time job and a baby on the way I'm gonna be playing pretty casual, mostly interested in M+. I'm playing on Tarren Mill.
I've added your ID (Spiritbull) on battle.net, if you're interested in my profile we can chat further ingame.
Hey Snoef,

Please whisper me when you're online and we'll discuss it!
:)

05/08/2018 11:17Posted by Snoeffson
Hey there,

I'm also interested to join your guild. I'm a 29 year old guy and a wow veteran. I've been raiding since Vanilla, jumping in and out of expansions depending on how interested I was in them. With a full time job and a baby on the way I'm gonna be playing pretty casual, mostly interested in M+. I'm playing on Tarren Mill.
I've added your ID (Spiritbull) on battle.net, if you're interested in my profile we can chat further ingame.
We've talked it out with Lal and we're happy he's on board with us!

04/08/2018 08:12Posted by Laldupata
Hi!

I just resubbed to WoW recently (for BvA) and wanted to join a new guild. I took a break of more or less 15 months at least and play very casually because of my work commitments.

The description provided for this guild is something that matches with my primary goal in WoW, have fun while playing without the hassle of always trying to achieve the best.

I would like it if I could join your guild, if there is any slot :)
Great to see the guild growing with more casual players!
We're still open for some more casual mature people!
Family's growing nice and slowly <3
Bump :)
<3
15/08/2018 08:09Posted by Physìcx
Bump :)
I've sent you a add, would love to talk through a few questions I have.
Hi Spiritbull,

I've sent you an add as well and would love to talk further about getting an invite. AeoN sounds like just the kind of guild for me. Hope to hear from you soon!
Hey,

I am on vacation right now and unable to access wow.
I'll be back next Wednesday.
Until then, if you wish, you can add Drakethar-Dentarg and talk it out with him.

Hope to see you ingame,
Spiritbull
21/08/2018 12:17Posted by Astrilde
I've sent you a add, would love to talk through a few questions I have.
Hey,

I am on vacation right now and unable to access wow.
I'll be back next Wednesday.
Until then, if you wish, you can add Drakethar-Dentarg and talk it out with him.

Hope to see you ingame,
Spiritbull

22/08/2018 15:50Posted by Sourr
Hi Spiritbull,

I've sent you an add as well and would love to talk further about getting an invite. AeoN sounds like just the kind of guild for me. Hope to hear from you soon!
Bump
Hello,

I'd like to put myself forward for consideration to enter your ranks.

I've recently turned 30 and have returned to WoW after a lengthy absence. I don't have all the time in the world to play, but play when I can. A friend purchasing the expansion egged me on to get it and eventually it worked, so here I am, i've boosted a warlock with the expansion and i'm looking for a home.

I've played almost all expansions but played very little of MoP, WoD and Legion. I did a lot of raiding through Vanilla, TBC and WOTLK and then played quite casually every now and then. I wouldn't say i'm not interested in raiding again but I don't have the time to dedicate every weekday evening to it due to adult commitments I didn't have 15 years ago! You guys sound like a good fit for me personally, somewhere I can get on with people, enjoy my time and not have to google everything people say (mostly memes) in order to join a conversation. I'm hoping you guys can help me to really love this game again and become a home for myself while I enjoy my time with WoW again.

So, consider this me offering my services haha. Happy to speak to anyone in-game or on battle.net.

Yours
Hello,

I believe I'm on the same boat. I have played this game on and off through all expansions (alliance side) and came back recently for BFA. I amb 31 and have several IRL commitments but I am liking the expansion so far. I am looking for a casual friendly guild and boost this paladin and join the horde ranks. A friend in a similar situation is also willing to join (he has not decided class yet).

Hope to see you soon in game,
Elithien
Hello,
I'm russian and looking casual guild where i will improve my speaking english :)
Last time i played in WotLK for priest and i was best shadow priest on russians servers. 28 years old, few time a week i ready to go on mythic dungeons and raids.