[H]AeoN - Casual guild for casuals/mature

(Optima) #61
we're still open for mature casuals :)

(Blomsterfínn) #62
This guild would be a perfect fit for me , been playing since vanilla but nothing to serious, returning back to Azeroth now after a long break and looking for like minded people. Mostly playing on weekends since i am now a family man and have full time job besides.

(Warspike) #63
Hey Blom,

We're glad you like it.
Add me on bnet (you have the info in the first post) and we'll talk it out.

Have fun!
01/10/2018 18:50Posted by Blomsterfínn
This guild would be a perfect fit for me , been playing since vanilla but nothing to serious, returning back to Azeroth now after a long break and looking for like minded people. Mostly playing on weekends since i am now a family man and have full time job besides.

(Kaptinmj) #64
Hey! Don't know if you have a minimum level req. but I was looking through the forums hoping to find just this, so I figured I'd say hi here and shoot you a bnet message.

I'm 26, been playing since just before TBC. I used to have a group of RL friends that I played with but since mid-Cata - due to work, education, family, life in general - none of them play anymore. During those times, I raided pretty seriously and did a lot of arena/world pvp(starting mass fights in grizzly hills was exciting stuff). Since then I've been drifting in and out of the game, playing a new expansion a bit then getting bored due to not having a place to call home.

I miss having fellow WoW players to talk to/help out with group stuff/enjoy the game with. The MMO genre suffers if you take away that second 'M', y'know?

I work part time, but unpredictable hours, and I have a partner that I spend a lot of my evenings with. I've started anew on TM/Dentarg as I wanted to level a Mag'har and my old realm was kinda lonely without any of my friends around. Planning to stick with my hunter and a druid - love me some resto, and guardian seems fun too - and just make some friends along the way. Eager to get 100 to do the artifact quest lines, and 110 to really enjoy the BFA stuff properly, as I rushed it a bit on my first playthrough.

If I'm free, I'm always up for helping out someone. Can run the same dungeon a million times, but if you're doing it with friends, it'll always be entertaining. That's how I tend to see it anyway.

Well, thanks for reading. Look forward to chatting with you!

(Spirithoof) #65
Great intro MJ!

Although we've already talked it out and you're in AeoN with us, I will leave a few words here also :)

Many of us, including myself, have had the same path as you.
Not being able to have friends around in wow is really a deterrent.

Actually, that is how I came up with the casual idea for AeoN.

We don't have a level requirement, we just want quality people to have around for a chat and possibly a dungeon / raid.

Welcome to Aeon :)
04/10/2018 16:29Posted by Kaptinmj
Hey! Don't know if you have a minimum level req. but I was looking through the forums hoping to find just this, so I figured I'd say hi here and shoot you a bnet message.

I'm 26, been playing since just before TBC. I used to have a group of RL friends that I played with but since mid-Cata - due to work, education, family, life in general - none of them play anymore. During those times, I raided pretty seriously and did a lot of arena/world pvp(starting mass fights in grizzly hills was exciting stuff). Since then I've been drifting in and out of the game, playing a new expansion a bit then getting bored due to not having a place to call home.

I miss having fellow WoW players to talk to/help out with group stuff/enjoy the game with. The MMO genre suffers if you take away that second 'M', y'know?

I work part time, but unpredictable hours, and I have a partner that I spend a lot of my evenings with. I've started anew on TM/Dentarg as I wanted to level a Mag'har and my old realm was kinda lonely without any of my friends around. Planning to stick with my hunter and a druid - love me some resto, and guardian seems fun too - and just make some friends along the way. Eager to get 100 to do the artifact quest lines, and 110 to really enjoy the BFA stuff properly, as I rushed it a bit on my first playthrough.

If I'm free, I'm always up for helping out someone. Can run the same dungeon a million times, but if you're doing it with friends, it'll always be entertaining. That's how I tend to see it anyway.

Well, thanks for reading. Look forward to chatting with you!

(Spirithoof) #66
up

(Spirithoof) #67
In our own casual way, we're at 5 down in Uldir :)
We're still open for mature casuals :)

(Freakyness) #68
Bump this !@#$%! Best guild on Dentarg/TM. People find a home and family here. Have had an amazing journey with this guild!

(Luxation) #69
Hi guys, myself and my younger brother (25) would like to join, played quite seriously back when I was younger but now it’s a more casual approach. Maybe a hour a night and more on the weekend. The guild sounds perfect for what we’re after, if we pass muster of course!

(Vareg) #70
This sounds like the guild for me. I'm well past 25. Been playing on and off since Vanilla. Lots of raiding experience, though I have a job and a family, so I can't commit to the whole no-life Mythic raiding thing.

I'm basically looking for a chill guild to rescue me from edgy teen pug hell.

(Spirithoof) #71
Happy to say Lux and his brother are on board with us!
Woot!
14/10/2018 11:41Posted by Luxation
Hi guys, myself and my younger brother (25) would like to join, played quite seriously back when I was younger but now it’s a more casual approach. Maybe a hour a night and more on the weekend. The guild sounds perfect for what we’re after, if we pass muster of course!

(Spirithoof) #72
Hey Vareg,

throw me a whisper when you're on and we can talk it out :)

Spirit
14/10/2018 23:09Posted by Vareg
This sounds like the guild for me. I'm well past 25. Been playing on and off since Vanilla. Lots of raiding experience, though I have a job and a family, so I can't commit to the whole no-life Mythic raiding thing.

I'm basically looking for a chill guild to rescue me from edgy teen pug hell.

(Spirithoof) #73
more casuals :)

(Spirithoof) #74
Up

(Restrained) #75
Hey there

i was wondering if you have room for a resto shaman?

your guild would be the perfect match for me, since i have a family to take care of and a job :)

i dont have alot of time to play world of warcraft but when i do i wanna enjoy it and being with likeminded people like you guys would enhance the whole experience :)

(Spirithoof) #76
Hey Res,

We are always open for mature casuals, regardless of spec, ilvl, experience, etc :)

Throw me a whisper over bnet and we'll talk it out.

HF,
Spirit
23/10/2018 18:45Posted by Restrained
Hey there

i was wondering if you have room for a resto shaman?

your guild would be the perfect match for me, since i have a family to take care of and a job :)

i dont have alot of time to play world of warcraft but when i do i wanna enjoy it and being with likeminded people like you guys would enhance the whole experience :)

(Freakyness) #77
Bump!

(Kainarchy) #78
Hi everyone!

I might be interested to join your ranks.
Let me introduce myself, I'm a 31 year old Belgian dude that recently came back to wow.
I started to play wow hardcore during Wotlk (I wasn't really playing seriously before wotlk). At that time I was more into PVE (raided Ulduar, ToTC, ICC, ...), When I was not in a raid you could find me in battlegrounds.
At the start of Cata I was looking for a new guild, one that was more pvp active, and I've joined the guild Twisted (from Shattered Hands) as a Disc priest (this was actualy my alt). Twisted was the top pvp guild from the server.
I decided to lvl my old main (warrior) so I could play as a flag carrier in RBG's. One season later, and I was FC in the main team and I had the highest RBG ranking as a warrior on the server.

I played as a FC the whole time during Cata, and a little bit at the start of MoP.
But, after some time, it was hard to combine top pvp and a full day job + relationship. So I decided to take a small break. When I came back, I decided to play with some real life friends on a different server, I left Twisted (and my officer spot).
At first it was fun, but they decided to go with Pve progress.
Every time I logged in I had to do stuff so I could be raid ready, the game started to feel like a dayjob, so, I took a second break. This one was a bit longer.
I came back in WoD, but all my friends stopped playing the game. The game felt more like a single player to me, than an MMO.
And guess what? I took a third break! Even longer this time!

Then Legion came, I came back, tried it for 2 months, but again, no friends, no guildies, no one to talk with, soooo, 4th break! And I decided to never come back.

Well, yea, never... I was always looking out for a new hobby, something that I could combine with my day life. But nothing kept me interested like wow did in the past.
I always missed this game for some reason, and i started to think why I was so hooked about this game. I first thought it was the lore/story, so I decided to read some books, but it didnt feel the same as playing the game.
After long months of thinking I wanted to see if my computer was still able to run this game, just to have a peek how it was now.
So yeah, 3 weeks ago I reinstalled wow and tried it out. And dayum that felt weird! It was like coming home again! It was even emotionly... i started to lvl up my warrior again, but again. I'm alone... This time I really want to start again, but finding a good proper guild is not that easy.

I'm not a guild hopper, I've been in 3 guilds since the first day I started playing Wow. But this time, I'm not interested in hard core raiding or RBG's. This time I just want to discover old content again, and do some BG's from time to time. Help a guildie, or do some transmog runs.

After browsing for hours on the net looking for a new guild, I found this post.

This post peaked my interest, and I would like to have a chat with the GM or an officer about this guild. I do have a couple of questions.

My Bnet: Kainarchy#2411

Thanks for your time, and maybe see you soon!

(Spirithoof) #79
Awesome intro there Kai,

Most of us have the same story as you, going back and forth.
We'd love you to join us, so let's have a chat!

Regards,
Spirit
27/10/2018 10:10Posted by Kainarchy
Hi everyone!

I might be interested to join your ranks.
Let me introduce myself, I'm a 31 year old Belgian dude that recently came back to wow.
I started to play wow hardcore during Wotlk (I wasn't really playing seriously before wotlk). At that time I was more into PVE (raided Ulduar, ToTC, ICC, ...), When I was not in a raid you could find me in battlegrounds.
At the start of Cata I was looking for a new guild, one that was more pvp active, and I've joined the guild Twisted (from Shattered Hands) as a Disc priest (this was actualy my alt). Twisted was the top pvp guild from the server.
I decided to lvl my old main (warrior) so I could play as a flag carrier in RBG's. One season later, and I was FC in the main team and I had the highest RBG ranking as a warrior on the server.

I played as a FC the whole time during Cata, and a little bit at the start of MoP.
But, after some time, it was hard to combine top pvp and a full day job + relationship. So I decided to take a small break. When I came back, I decided to play with some real life friends on a different server, I left Twisted (and my officer spot).
At first it was fun, but they decided to go with Pve progress.
Every time I logged in I had to do stuff so I could be raid ready, the game started to feel like a dayjob, so, I took a second break. This one was a bit longer.
I came back in WoD, but all my friends stopped playing the game. The game felt more like a single player to me, than an MMO.
And guess what? I took a third break! Even longer this time!

Then Legion came, I came back, tried it for 2 months, but again, no friends, no guildies, no one to talk with, soooo, 4th break! And I decided to never come back.

Well, yea, never... I was always looking out for a new hobby, something that I could combine with my day life. But nothing kept me interested like wow did in the past.
I always missed this game for some reason, and i started to think why I was so hooked about this game. I first thought it was the lore/story, so I decided to read some books, but it didnt feel the same as playing the game.
After long months of thinking I wanted to see if my computer was still able to run this game, just to have a peek how it was now.
So yeah, 3 weeks ago I reinstalled wow and tried it out. And dayum that felt weird! It was like coming home again! It was even emotionly... i started to lvl up my warrior again, but again. I'm alone... This time I really want to start again, but finding a good proper guild is not that easy.

I'm not a guild hopper, I've been in 3 guilds since the first day I started playing Wow. But this time, I'm not interested in hard core raiding or RBG's. This time I just want to discover old content again, and do some BG's from time to time. Help a guildie, or do some transmog runs.

After browsing for hours on the net looking for a new guild, I found this post.

This post peaked my interest, and I would like to have a chat with the GM or an officer about this guild. I do have a couple of questions.

My Bnet: Kainarchy#2411

Thanks for your time, and maybe see you soon!

(Jackabok) #80
Awesome post right there :) recently made an Orc Shaman in Tarren Mill which I really seem to enjoy and actually made me gave up on my ally mains... Would love to have a chat soon. I will send you a message after work (around 19:00 server time) but please if you have a look at this post first give me a shout at Jackabok#2972 .