[H]AeoN - Casual guild for casuals/mature

we're still open for mature casuals :)
This guild would be a perfect fit for me , been playing since vanilla but nothing to serious, returning back to Azeroth now after a long break and looking for like minded people. Mostly playing on weekends since i am now a family man and have full time job besides.
Hey Blom,

We're glad you like it.
Add me on bnet (you have the info in the first post) and we'll talk it out.

Have fun!
01/10/2018 18:50Posted by BlomsterfĂ­nn
This guild would be a perfect fit for me , been playing since vanilla but nothing to serious, returning back to Azeroth now after a long break and looking for like minded people. Mostly playing on weekends since i am now a family man and have full time job besides.
Hey! Don't know if you have a minimum level req. but I was looking through the forums hoping to find just this, so I figured I'd say hi here and shoot you a bnet message.

I'm 26, been playing since just before TBC. I used to have a group of RL friends that I played with but since mid-Cata - due to work, education, family, life in general - none of them play anymore. During those times, I raided pretty seriously and did a lot of arena/world pvp(starting mass fights in grizzly hills was exciting stuff). Since then I've been drifting in and out of the game, playing a new expansion a bit then getting bored due to not having a place to call home.

I miss having fellow WoW players to talk to/help out with group stuff/enjoy the game with. The MMO genre suffers if you take away that second 'M', y'know?

I work part time, but unpredictable hours, and I have a partner that I spend a lot of my evenings with. I've started anew on TM/Dentarg as I wanted to level a Mag'har and my old realm was kinda lonely without any of my friends around. Planning to stick with my hunter and a druid - love me some resto, and guardian seems fun too - and just make some friends along the way. Eager to get 100 to do the artifact quest lines, and 110 to really enjoy the BFA stuff properly, as I rushed it a bit on my first playthrough.

If I'm free, I'm always up for helping out someone. Can run the same dungeon a million times, but if you're doing it with friends, it'll always be entertaining. That's how I tend to see it anyway.

Well, thanks for reading. Look forward to chatting with you!
Great intro MJ!

Although we've already talked it out and you're in AeoN with us, I will leave a few words here also :)

Many of us, including myself, have had the same path as you.
Not being able to have friends around in wow is really a deterrent.

Actually, that is how I came up with the casual idea for AeoN.

We don't have a level requirement, we just want quality people to have around for a chat and possibly a dungeon / raid.

Welcome to Aeon :)
04/10/2018 16:29Posted by Kaptinmj
Hey! Don't know if you have a minimum level req. but I was looking through the forums hoping to find just this, so I figured I'd say hi here and shoot you a bnet message.

I'm 26, been playing since just before TBC. I used to have a group of RL friends that I played with but since mid-Cata - due to work, education, family, life in general - none of them play anymore. During those times, I raided pretty seriously and did a lot of arena/world pvp(starting mass fights in grizzly hills was exciting stuff). Since then I've been drifting in and out of the game, playing a new expansion a bit then getting bored due to not having a place to call home.

I miss having fellow WoW players to talk to/help out with group stuff/enjoy the game with. The MMO genre suffers if you take away that second 'M', y'know?

I work part time, but unpredictable hours, and I have a partner that I spend a lot of my evenings with. I've started anew on TM/Dentarg as I wanted to level a Mag'har and my old realm was kinda lonely without any of my friends around. Planning to stick with my hunter and a druid - love me some resto, and guardian seems fun too - and just make some friends along the way. Eager to get 100 to do the artifact quest lines, and 110 to really enjoy the BFA stuff properly, as I rushed it a bit on my first playthrough.

If I'm free, I'm always up for helping out someone. Can run the same dungeon a million times, but if you're doing it with friends, it'll always be entertaining. That's how I tend to see it anyway.

Well, thanks for reading. Look forward to chatting with you!
up
In our own casual way, we're at 5 down in Uldir :)
We're still open for mature casuals :)
Bump this !@#$%! Best guild on Dentarg/TM. People find a home and family here. Have had an amazing journey with this guild!
Hi guys, myself and my younger brother (25) would like to join, played quite seriously back when I was younger but now it’s a more casual approach. Maybe a hour a night and more on the weekend. The guild sounds perfect for what we’re after, if we pass muster of course!
This sounds like the guild for me. I'm well past 25. Been playing on and off since Vanilla. Lots of raiding experience, though I have a job and a family, so I can't commit to the whole no-life Mythic raiding thing.

I'm basically looking for a chill guild to rescue me from edgy teen pug hell.
Happy to say Lux and his brother are on board with us!
Woot!
14/10/2018 11:41Posted by Luxation
Hi guys, myself and my younger brother (25) would like to join, played quite seriously back when I was younger but now it’s a more casual approach. Maybe a hour a night and more on the weekend. The guild sounds perfect for what we’re after, if we pass muster of course!
Hey Vareg,

throw me a whisper when you're on and we can talk it out :)

Spirit
14/10/2018 23:09Posted by Vareg
This sounds like the guild for me. I'm well past 25. Been playing on and off since Vanilla. Lots of raiding experience, though I have a job and a family, so I can't commit to the whole no-life Mythic raiding thing.

I'm basically looking for a chill guild to rescue me from edgy teen pug hell.
more casuals :)
Up
Hey there

i was wondering if you have room for a resto shaman?

your guild would be the perfect match for me, since i have a family to take care of and a job :)

i dont have alot of time to play world of warcraft but when i do i wanna enjoy it and being with likeminded people like you guys would enhance the whole experience :)
Hey Res,

We are always open for mature casuals, regardless of spec, ilvl, experience, etc :)

Throw me a whisper over bnet and we'll talk it out.

HF,
Spirit
23/10/2018 18:45Posted by Restrained
Hey there

i was wondering if you have room for a resto shaman?

your guild would be the perfect match for me, since i have a family to take care of and a job :)

i dont have alot of time to play world of warcraft but when i do i wanna enjoy it and being with likeminded people like you guys would enhance the whole experience :)
Bump!
Hi everyone!

I might be interested to join your ranks.
Let me introduce myself, I'm a 31 year old Belgian dude that recently came back to wow.
I started to play wow hardcore during Wotlk (I wasn't really playing seriously before wotlk). At that time I was more into PVE (raided Ulduar, ToTC, ICC, ...), When I was not in a raid you could find me in battlegrounds.
At the start of Cata I was looking for a new guild, one that was more pvp active, and I've joined the guild Twisted (from Shattered Hands) as a Disc priest (this was actualy my alt). Twisted was the top pvp guild from the server.
I decided to lvl my old main (warrior) so I could play as a flag carrier in RBG's. One season later, and I was FC in the main team and I had the highest RBG ranking as a warrior on the server.

I played as a FC the whole time during Cata, and a little bit at the start of MoP.
But, after some time, it was hard to combine top pvp and a full day job + relationship. So I decided to take a small break. When I came back, I decided to play with some real life friends on a different server, I left Twisted (and my officer spot).
At first it was fun, but they decided to go with Pve progress.
Every time I logged in I had to do stuff so I could be raid ready, the game started to feel like a dayjob, so, I took a second break. This one was a bit longer.
I came back in WoD, but all my friends stopped playing the game. The game felt more like a single player to me, than an MMO.
And guess what? I took a third break! Even longer this time!

Then Legion came, I came back, tried it for 2 months, but again, no friends, no guildies, no one to talk with, soooo, 4th break! And I decided to never come back.

Well, yea, never... I was always looking out for a new hobby, something that I could combine with my day life. But nothing kept me interested like wow did in the past.
I always missed this game for some reason, and i started to think why I was so hooked about this game. I first thought it was the lore/story, so I decided to read some books, but it didnt feel the same as playing the game.
After long months of thinking I wanted to see if my computer was still able to run this game, just to have a peek how it was now.
So yeah, 3 weeks ago I reinstalled wow and tried it out. And dayum that felt weird! It was like coming home again! It was even emotionly... i started to lvl up my warrior again, but again. I'm alone... This time I really want to start again, but finding a good proper guild is not that easy.

I'm not a guild hopper, I've been in 3 guilds since the first day I started playing Wow. But this time, I'm not interested in hard core raiding or RBG's. This time I just want to discover old content again, and do some BG's from time to time. Help a guildie, or do some transmog runs.

After browsing for hours on the net looking for a new guild, I found this post.

This post peaked my interest, and I would like to have a chat with the GM or an officer about this guild. I do have a couple of questions.

My Bnet: Kainarchy#2411

Thanks for your time, and maybe see you soon!
Awesome intro there Kai,

Most of us have the same story as you, going back and forth.
We'd love you to join us, so let's have a chat!

Regards,
Spirit
27/10/2018 10:10Posted by Kainarchy
Hi everyone!

I might be interested to join your ranks.
Let me introduce myself, I'm a 31 year old Belgian dude that recently came back to wow.
I started to play wow hardcore during Wotlk (I wasn't really playing seriously before wotlk). At that time I was more into PVE (raided Ulduar, ToTC, ICC, ...), When I was not in a raid you could find me in battlegrounds.
At the start of Cata I was looking for a new guild, one that was more pvp active, and I've joined the guild Twisted (from Shattered Hands) as a Disc priest (this was actualy my alt). Twisted was the top pvp guild from the server.
I decided to lvl my old main (warrior) so I could play as a flag carrier in RBG's. One season later, and I was FC in the main team and I had the highest RBG ranking as a warrior on the server.

I played as a FC the whole time during Cata, and a little bit at the start of MoP.
But, after some time, it was hard to combine top pvp and a full day job + relationship. So I decided to take a small break. When I came back, I decided to play with some real life friends on a different server, I left Twisted (and my officer spot).
At first it was fun, but they decided to go with Pve progress.
Every time I logged in I had to do stuff so I could be raid ready, the game started to feel like a dayjob, so, I took a second break. This one was a bit longer.
I came back in WoD, but all my friends stopped playing the game. The game felt more like a single player to me, than an MMO.
And guess what? I took a third break! Even longer this time!

Then Legion came, I came back, tried it for 2 months, but again, no friends, no guildies, no one to talk with, soooo, 4th break! And I decided to never come back.

Well, yea, never... I was always looking out for a new hobby, something that I could combine with my day life. But nothing kept me interested like wow did in the past.
I always missed this game for some reason, and i started to think why I was so hooked about this game. I first thought it was the lore/story, so I decided to read some books, but it didnt feel the same as playing the game.
After long months of thinking I wanted to see if my computer was still able to run this game, just to have a peek how it was now.
So yeah, 3 weeks ago I reinstalled wow and tried it out. And dayum that felt weird! It was like coming home again! It was even emotionly... i started to lvl up my warrior again, but again. I'm alone... This time I really want to start again, but finding a good proper guild is not that easy.

I'm not a guild hopper, I've been in 3 guilds since the first day I started playing Wow. But this time, I'm not interested in hard core raiding or RBG's. This time I just want to discover old content again, and do some BG's from time to time. Help a guildie, or do some transmog runs.

After browsing for hours on the net looking for a new guild, I found this post.

This post peaked my interest, and I would like to have a chat with the GM or an officer about this guild. I do have a couple of questions.

My Bnet: Kainarchy#2411

Thanks for your time, and maybe see you soon!
Awesome post right there :) recently made an Orc Shaman in Tarren Mill which I really seem to enjoy and actually made me gave up on my ally mains... Would love to have a chat soon. I will send you a message after work (around 19:00 server time) but please if you have a look at this post first give me a shout at Jackabok#2972 .