[H/A] Aging Druid looking for a mature guild

Greetings!

I have had an epiphany when it comes to wow in the resent years, which have resulted in me searching for a mature and enjoyable home for my stock of characters.

I used to raid rather hardcore, but with age, children and real-life commitments reached a point where I was wondering why I would log on and add another layer of stress and toxicity to my life.

Then I remembered why I started playing this game; to have fun(!), laugh and connect with people from all over the world.

Iā€™m a Norwegian male, dangerously close to the big 40, retired from the Air Force after 20 years and now finally landed with my small family to settle down. I have been diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome, so I cannot promise I will log on every day if it gets too bad.

Some days all I can do is log on to just do a few dailies, but not without a friendly hello and goodbye as a minimum. I love to help people, and strongly believe this game needs more helpful and kind people, so been trying to go forward as a good example.

I have been very competitive in real life and in the game, and to be quite honest, an elitistjerk at times, but have grown more empathetic and understanding in the recent years luckily.

I have lead raids, been an officer and guild master before, and tried to always remember there are people behind all these characters, that I have learned to know, gown to love and sometimes despise. No matter what gender, religion and sexual orientation, if you uphold rule number one; ā€œdonā€™t be a doucheā€, Iā€™m sure weā€™d get along quite well.

Iā€™ve been rather loyal to my old server since Vanilla, but it has now gone from a high pop to low pop within the last few expansions, resulting it being very hard to find people to play with.

Iā€™m now taking the step and reaching out to whom ever feel Iā€™d be a good fit and if your main goal is to have fun, clear heroic raids (I consider myself done with Mythic raiding) and do a few mythic+ a week, Iā€™d love to hear from you.

Some practical current info:

What faction or server doesnā€™t really matter, cause Iā€™m willing to move where ever its needed to find the right place. Iā€™m maining a Balance-/Resto Druid (got one on horde and alliance) at the moment and itā€™s at ilvl 208/205.

Hi Slopeh, Iā€™m a tank and officer for Continental Breakfast - Stormscale EU. We are a small group and guild mostly from the UK, looking to recruit a couple more members to fill our heroic roster and push M+

Your attitude definitely sounds like it would fit in with us, we range in age from 21 up to 40 etc. We all want to help each other and have a laugh while pushing content

We raid Wed/Fri night 8-12 server time, 7-11 UK Time. We are looking mostly for 1 or 2 more healers, a warlock and a boomkin.

We are laidback and understand not everybody can commit to 100% attendance, but we are also semi serious and want to achieve and push content. Looking to be getting heroic on farm, and push +15 keys etc.

If this sounds of interest to you give me a shout :smile:

2 Likes

Hey mate, Resolute sounds like it might be just what your looking for! We all have a similar wow background. Many of us used to be hardcore, now we all have kids and a life to balance. We raid Wednesday and Sunday. Server times 900-0000 so 8pm-11pm UK time (Once all kids in bed)

We also need some more dps for HC raid Sunday so you could get straight in!

Send me a whisper if interested. Ballbag#2450

1 Like

Hello, maybe check the belowā€¦

1 Like

Hi there below is a link giving information about our guild, I know that refers to mythic raiding but we do have a fun social side with a drunk run every Friday, we are currently clearing it on Normal but will be switching it to Heroic as the raid team moves into Mythic raids. Ohh and you wonā€™t be the oldest in the guild :slight_smile:

Anyways add me HOCKSTER#2290 on bnet if you fancy a chat. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello there! Read our post and if it piques your interest let me know! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there!

Iā€™m Niyxx from Last Rites (kazzak)

Weā€™re a mature guild, of adults who have full time jobs, children and other commitments progressing through content at a steady semi-hard core pace

Weā€™re 7/10 HC guild looking to expand our roster for a stable mythic pushing raid team.

We raid Wednesday/Sunday 21:00 - 00:00 server time with an optional raid day on
Tuesday for alts, and mythic + on a Friday

We are a family friendly guild, with mature players If this is something youā€™d be interested in you can add me niyxx#2403 or head over to our guild page for more info on the guild.

Hope to hear from yourself soon!

1 Like

Hi there, maybe you can consider Spiritual Rose an Alliance Guild on Ravencrest for your new home ? We are a very friendly and fun guild raiding casually twice a week focussed on HC and some amount of Mythic (when we get there) but concentrating on enjoying our time together both inside of raid and in M+ and socially. We have some ā€˜olderā€™ people in Guild with a couple of the Officer team over the big 40, and one (me !) passing the big 50!. Also, we have 3 from Norway already so you could feel at homeā€¦

Add me on Battlenet FCar#2556 if youā€™d like a chat ?

Hello there

Just enquiring if you have managed to find your home yet or are you still looking?

If so please drop me a message

Alti#2542

Thanks

Hey Bud!

Come check us out hopefully we tick a few boxes for you!