[H] <AllDaPP> Weekend Raiding Guild LFM

Work full time? have family or “a life”? - All da PP are a new friendly raiding community without a hardcore schedule - looking for more people to expand our roster to delve into mythic progress.

We are all working professionals so of course available time and commitment to a weekday raiding schedule is not really possible for most of us, hence we like to keep things rather open to what our members needs and requirements are.

Sunday is our only fixed raid day starting at 5pm Server Time and we add more depending on everyone’s commitments etc., simply express availability and we will sort out something that works for everyone as best we can. We also have a lot of M+ runs going during the week for anyone who is free.

drop a message here or in-game if interested or PM me on Discord Jippiii#2893

Currently Recruiting: All classes, specs and roles to grow raid size for Mythic.

Still on the lookout for more, especially healers.

After week 1 pushing with 2 total newbies to raiding we still managed the first 2 on hc before going onto clear normal again to gear them up.

If you’re looking for a relaxed raiding / end content community, give us a shout :slight_smile:

Bump

Still on the lookout for more especially healers.

Still on the lookout for more especially healers.

Hi guys,

I have recently resurrected this Tarren Mill alt after I have become increasingly disillusioned with the apathy of guilds on what was my main realm.

I have played WoW since launch and for the past few years have had to consider myself as a mainly casual player due to work commitments. These work commitments have recently changed and I can now peruse a more active raiding life.

I am still gearing up on this druid that I play as Resto. I am still only 193 ilvl which I appreciate is a little low for the intended content. I am actively trying to farm my two BiS legendaries, if I could ever get the actual memories to drop - so as to allow me to begin mythic+ groups asap.

I don’t know if I am what you are looking for, but I do know that you are what I am looking for.
Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks

Lrell.

Hey Lrell,

Gear can always be obtained so it’s not a problem for us, I’m sure we can find a few people on mains/alts to help you catch up on item level quickly.

Even if we couldn’t don’t worry, none of us are the angry types to pick on lack of ilvl. We did the first hc run with 2 players in 180ish gear, as long as it’s doable, even if just on the line, we’ll do it. Our main aim is simply including everyone, however hard it’ll be.

I’m happy to take you in whenever you’re free, please add me on discord Jippiii#2893, I’m working evenings but always around the pc so can hop on to give you a ginvite whenever =).

Hey Jiippy
Any chance you would have room for a rerolled pala-healer still learning how healing is done the pala-way as well? Healed for ages (tbc), but simply couldn’t find the right guild on my alliance-shammy and rerolled horde, but still haven’t found the right place - and I actually gave up, until I saw this post.

I have played in a less casual way, but work and rl-commitments has pushed the game a bit in the background even if the love for shared experiences in raids is very much alive.

1 Like

Hi Sitesh,

Not a problem with us at all.

Always room for people to learn as they go along with us, everyone is super friendly and willing to lend a hand.

I’ve added you in-game but just in case we’re not online at the same time, please do add me on discord Jippiii#2893 and shoot me a message, I can hop on to send you an invite.

Greetings.
I recently moved to tarenmill after the split off my previous guild on a low pop server. And have been on the look out for a new home. And reading the forums i got to say this guild speaks to me the most.

Lets start by saying the obvious.i am a 40 year old dad from belgium. I play a bm hunter and wile i have come to play this game casualy i stil try to get the most out of my toons with the time i got. Meaning i stil look at guides, use raidbots to sim stuff…

I have been playing this game for far too long and like most went from the usual serious raiding to the casual player because off life.
I do like to raid but at a casual pace, witch was the reason for my previous guild split after killing sire. Allot wanted to move on to mythic raiding, while the other part was the casual crowd.

So if you have a spot in guild for a little hunter i would b happy to hear.

Hello,

I started playing WoW again after a break when Shadowlands launched, but sadly my guild had died somewhere near the end of BfA.
After numerous attempts at resurrecting our guild we decided that it’s better to leave it be and let go.

Therefore, I’m looking for a new guild to enjoy content with, my main is this rogue, sitting at somewhere close to 210 ilvl and around 1k rio. Now, I did read that you’re currently not looking for a melee dps, or a rogue, but I can also deliver a boomkin (193~) and a protection paladin (200~).

I see myself as a casual player and I’m looking for a guild that has one to two days a week set for raiding since being married and working in shifts takes its toll at times. In a matter of fact it’s due to shift work that I haven’t applied to a raiding guild before, but the atmosphere you have described fits what I’m looking for pretty much perfectly.

Please add me in game or send me a message through Discord ( Jumissa#4100 ) if you’re interested in having me aboard.

• Pibble

Hello there.

I saw that you guys are looking for healers, and thought I’d give it a shot.
I currently main this Druid with an ilvl floating around 210. I can also bring a couple of alts with me ranging from ilvl 193 disc priest to 180ish resto shammy and holy paladin. I’m quite new to healing, started focusing on it more with the launch of Shadowlands.

I am a casual player with not that much recent raiding experience, due to mostly being focused on m+. I’m also a bit of an altoholic and like to see all aspects of this game.

Please add me in-game (MiikkizS#2992) or hit me up on Discord (MiikkizS#6286) if you are still in the market for healers.

We are still recruiting and have some room for more dps to fill our raid roster to delve into mythic progress.

• Still Currently after more dps and healers to get our numbers up enough to push some mythic raid progress*

Lets give this a teeny tiny bump ^

And another bimpedi-bump for the finish sauna-mafia :slight_smile:

Bumping - Still on the lookout for more.

hey tried messaging you on discord but it didnt want to work :S was wondering if you needed a holy paladin for your raiding team. Im 28 years old, english and around at any day and any time. Im currently 10/10hc and 2/10m. if you need any more info feel free to contact me on bnet T0m#21289 or disc T0m#8255

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.