[H] <Ancient Prophecy> (8/10M) - Kazzak - 3d/w - Recruiting for CE

Ancient Prophecy is recruiting for Shadowlands! The core of the guild is made out of ex-hardcore raiders and IRL friends, with the intention to clear all content in a fast pace without raiding 7 times a week. The guild was originally founded in Twisting-Nether, and has been re-created in Kazzak-EU since most of the original members have migrated over following their return to the game.

What we will be looking for in people we recruit for now:.

• Past experience in a raiding environment.
  • Recent raiding performance (logs are a must!).
  • Attitude and personality.
  • Proper character optimization.

What we can offer you :

• A stable raid environment, drama-free.
  • A close and friendly community of players who enjoy playing with each other.
  • Fast-pace progression in a 12-hour a week schedule.

Raid Days / Times:

Progress: Wed-Thur-Sun - 19:00-23:00
Farm: Wed/Thur: 19:00-23:00

Updated Recruitment Needs:

• DK (DPS)
  • Druid (balance/resto)
  • Monk (DPS)
  • Paladin (holy/retri)
  • Warlock
  • Hunter
  • Mage

If you would like to chat with us or have any questions / inquiries, please add the following battletag: Spawnish#2919

If you are interested to join, please complete the google form down below ↓

forms.gle/UPYgx6wfdiSWXnYAA

Taking recruitment slow for now in order to clear 10/10 normal/heroic in a fast manner the first week with a smaller core group of players. This is to be done in order to be able to recruit more veteran players later on, who would be interested in a guild with good concurrent progress.

Nevertheless, still in need of a couple healers and a few DPS. Please add me if interested for a chat.

Spawnish#2919

Still looking for a few more rDPS and a couple of healers for the first week of Mythic. Exceptional players of any class will be considered.

Need a couple more rDPS and a healer (Pref rshammy) for our mythic roster to be complete. Please contact us if interested!

Spawnish#2919

Just an update to our recruitment needs! We have almost completed out mythic roster and are preparing for the first week of raiding.

We just need a couple more exceptional ranged DPS. Roster is looking really promising in terms of experience and logs.

Spawnish#2919

Looking into getting an additional mage/lock/hunter in the roster.

Get in contact through battletag: Spawnish#2919

Quick recruitment update, we’re looking for the following classes/specs : Mage, Lock, Enha Shaman, 1healer (pref. rsham or hpal, but any exceptional applicant will be reviewed).

Sent a Bnet request to Spawnish. I am a 12/12M Lock, can play all specs. Let me know if you want to see my logs

Just updated our recruitment needs;

• Mage - HIGH
  • Warlock - MEDIUM
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Rogue - HIGH
  • Balance Druid - HIGH
  • Hpally/rdruid/rshammy - MEDIUM

Managed to kill first 3 Heroic bosses in our first week of raiding, hopefully we can get a couple more down in tomorrow’s raid!

Spawnish#2919

I’m a new Kazzaker transferred from Ravencrest.
Cutting Edge last season.
Now I have only resto druid. Added you to discuss more

Managed to clear 10/10N + 5/10HC in our first week of raiding. Looking to recruit a few exceptional DPS and potentially a healer to bolster our mythic roster. Updated our class needs in the above post.(edited)

Spawnish#2919

Cleared 7/10HC, looking for the following classes to bolster our roster:

• Balance Druid
  • Unholy DK
  • Rogue
  • Hunter
  • 1 Healer (rShammy/Hpala/rDruid)
  • Ele/Enha Shaman

Killed sludgefist HC in less than an hour last raid!

Now recruiting the following (updated in main post too):

• Holy / retri Pala
  • Unholy DK
  • Hunter
  • Rogue
  • Resto Druid
  • Ele / enh shaman
  • Warlock

If interested, please drop an application using the google form down below:

forms.gle/UPYgx6wfdiSWXnYAA

Quick Update: During holidays with a lot of people missing we managed to get a few raids in and cleared first 2 mythic bosses and had very close pulls on Sire. Now looking to bolster our roster, in need of the following classes:

• deathknight (dd)
  • druid (restoration)
  • druid (feral-dd)
  • monk (dd)
  • paladin (holy)
  • paladin (retribution)
  • priest (healer)
  • priest (dd)
  • shaman (elemental)
  • shaman (enhancement)
  • shaman (restoration).

Have gotten a lot of applications coming in. Still looking especially for a healer!

resto shaman here, 9/10 Hc , 30% wipe on the first boss myth, have ce from wod and 9/12 M from Bfa.
Regards Siw

add me on btnett and we can have a talk, Siwikenzia#2294. can also reroll to what you need :slight_smile:

Could also use an exceptional mage in addition to the classes listed above

Updated our recruitment needs on the main post.

currently looking for an exceptional healer , preferably a disc priest.