[H] <Angry Exiles> (4/9M) One night a week recruiting

Long “work” hours? Accused of child neglect? Ignorant of wife or loved ones? Leaves you short on progress right? WRONG! <Angry Exiles> 9/9N 9/9HC 3/9M 2/2HC are recruiting! 3hrs of your precious time per week. Sundays 20:00st-23:00st

Formed from a core of friends, and people who have raided together for some time. Most of us have pushed for Mythic progress in the past, but due to real life obligations we are now playing the game with a more casual approach. Therefore, we only raid on Sunday evenings.

Although we are casual in the time that we raid we’re not in terms of the effort that we put in! We aim to get as much cleared to the highest level that we can in the short time that we have available. This means we are looking for experienced raiders who know their classes inside out, turn up on time and want to get the most raiding done they can on a tight schedule.

However most people are still on every day, running mythic plus or just enjoying the game but without the requirement to give up 2 or 3 evenings.

What’s our aim in going forward?
We are looking to progress through Normal and Heroic at a fair pace, so we can gear our raiders as quickly and efficiently as possible whilst having a good time doing it.

What we can offer you:

• Friendly environment
  • Some joking around, while maintaining a progress minded attitude.
  • Decent amount of progress for the time invested.

What we want from you:

• Heroic raid experience in any previous tiers.
  • Knowing how to play your class and it’s specs, and keeping up to date with it.
  • Being prepared and the ability to keep up your focus during raids.
  • Usual stuff; like bringing flasks, pots, food, optimization etc.
  • Being able to use discord and be vocal when it’s needed.
  • Being able to commit to almost every Sunday - It’s only 1 night a week so we rely on you to be able to make it.
  • Doing your weekly tasks for rewards such as dailies, mythic keys, …

We’re currently on the lookout for mainly Ranged DPS to add to our merry band but we’re always more interested in the person than the class. Even if you’d just like to join as a social and have somewhere to hang out .

So if it sounds like something that appeals to you add one of the officers for a chat on bnet:
Blackpepper#2388

33 Likes

Angry Exiles now 9/9n 3/9h, still recruiting dps of all classes for 1 night a week progression. Our numbers are holding back the kills, AOTC is guaranteed with the numbers, so if you have only a short amount of time to raid per week, come check us out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still recruiting, now 4/9HC :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are still looking for dps to fill our roster. Now 5/9HC

6/9HC still on the lookout for DPS - Casters - Mages, Priests Locks

8/9HC 1/9M still recruiting for further progress. Mages and Priests are highly sought after, yet all classes will be considered.

9/9 Hc now, expecting to be 3/9 Mythic soon. LF caster dps, mages and shaman esp.

1 Like

Still on the lookout for caster dps, mages and shaman

Currently cleared normal and heroic and we’re 1/9M

On the lookout for caster DPS - Mages/Priests/Locks/Ele shaman/Boomkin

Melee - DH

Good time to jump in with crucible just opened and we’re still building towards 8.2

Still on the lookout for caster dps - Locks/Boomies/Mages/Ele

Melee - DH/DK/Warr/Rogue

You wouldn’t consider a hunter by chance would you? I’ve rerolled to hunter but have exp raiding as other classes

Just give me a nudge in game or over bnet and we can have a chat :slight_smile: bnet #Blackpepper2388

Now 2/9 Mythic and 2/2HC Crucible.

Still looking to further strengthen the roster. Looking for people who can come straight in and hit the ground running!

Still a prio on a mage! But open to any like minded people who are looking for a long term home.

Hello,
I just recently returned back to the game, currently no progress in BoD, cleared everything up till Ghuun HC in Uldir back then.
At the moment 381 ilvl mage, spec I play depends on a content/boss fights I do. Would love to join your guild, gear myself up and progress thru mythic with you. Also looking forward to next raid tier. Trying to catch up in terms of gear/neck level at the moment. My Bnet Cerebrum#2245

Looking to add a few for our roster for now and 8.2

Ideally people that can come hit the ground running strengthen our raid team.

Classes we’re on the lookout for -

MM/BM Hunter
Shadowpriest
Rogue
Ele Shammy
Warrior DPS

Hey there

Reading through your post, this seems like a guild i would like to be part of, i cant commit to more than one raiding night a week, and Sunday is the perfect day for me. I am a DPS warrior that plays both Arms and Fury regular so switching between the two shouldn’t be an issue when required. My gear is on the low side (395 Ilvl) as i am just returning from a break.

I cleared Uldir Heroic before taking a break. I will always try to be a top performer.

My Btag is : Tommy#24262 if you would like a chat

Thanks

Hi

you guys still need an Ele Shaman at all?

BTag is MulletShock#2926

Thanks

Hello there, if you need 416 ele and gearing prot please let me know

Currently 4/9Mythic

Still looking for a few strong people to add for 8.2

Warlock
Hunter
Shadow Priest

If you’re interested or have any questions Blackpepper#2388, as i dont check the forums all that much.

Hey,

I recently added you as a friend on battle.net in order to inquire about the guild (currently just got back to WOW after a long hiatus as I quite enjoy 8.2). However, after adding you I got quite drawn into the rep grind and had some things in real life that kept me seriously occupied and I didn’t have the time to contact you properly, so you understandably removed me from your friends’ list.

I have now re-added you and finally have the time to have a little chat if you’re still looking for a hunter. :slight_smile: