[H] <Arc Star Out> 3/12 M Recruiting DPS for Ny'alotha!

Hoya!

Currently recruiting: DPS of all shapes and sizes and off tank! Scroll down for more.

We’re currently 4/12 M and 12/12 HC!

Arc Star Out is a relatively new guild (created just before 8.2) looking to recruit more members for heroic raiding and mythic progression. We started out as an Alliance guild in Legion before changing to horde for a new start and hopefully to find more raiders and make a complete team. The Classic came out and completely ruined everything in terms of recruitment and here we are!

Our main goal for each tier is to get curve and then do mythic as far as we can. We’re a casual raiding guild and mainly raid to have fun, but we take things seriously when we need to. We want to clear as far as we can realistically get with our team, but that doesn’t mean that we don’t want people to improve and play well.

Our raid times are Wednesday and Sunday from 20:00 to 23:00 server time.

We are recruiting:

• Any tank other than BM Monk
  • Warlock
  • Fire/Frost Mage
  • Fury Warrior
  • Other DPS classes will be considered!

If you’re looking for a raiding guild with a laid back environment (and a lot of stupid banter) and who does stuff together during the rest of the week too, then don’t hesitate to contact me! Either on bnet: Candycorn#2408 or discord: Candycorn#6356

1 Like

Let’s get this bread

Still looking for ranged DPS!

pls join us we’re so lonely

Still recruiting ranged DPS. Looking in particular for a warlock, feel free to add me or message me in game!

bls join us we are so lonely

Still looking for people!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.