[H] Balance druid looking for active pve guild

Hi all,

Seeking mature, active guild who understand real life commitments come first.

About me:

Been playing WoW on and off since 2005. During that time I’ve been on numerous realms and in numerous guilds and now I’m looking for a like minded guild to call “home”. I recently came back to WoW after a break and decided to play a balance druid, however I am willing to play any class/spec that you require.

I don’t class myself as a perfect player but I do strive to learn about the class i play to better myself and others.

I’m looking for a mature guild, english speaking who raid around 2 times a week. a guild that can have a laugh and a joke and has a real community feel. I’d prefer if the guild was active and not just active on raid nights and run M+ aswell as anything else fun.

Would like a guild who is or planning on progressing into mythic raiding whilst maintaining the more relaxed feeling towards it and not the super hardcore mentality.

If this sounds like you and youd like to have a further chat you can contact my on b-net:

Jds#2239

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.