[H] BALANCE/RESTO DRUID LF RAIDING GUILD

I can play resto and balance enjoy playing both i have just returned from taking a break and am looking to start raiding again i am a active player and enjoy PVP i have some logs from 8.0 as dps and some from the current patch of me healing a pug healing logs
[h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/38042589#spec=Restoration] dps logs
[h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/38042589#spec=Balance&zone=19&partition=1&metric=dps&difficulty=3]
[h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/38042589#spec=Balance&zone=19&partition=1&metric=dps&difficulty=4]

i could not find the right raiding guild at the beginning of the expiation and took it causally i would be happy to play either spec or both. I do not mind how many days a week the guild raids. I am 23 years of age. I can take Constructive criticism i don’t care if the guild has racist banter or is full off hardcore memers i just want to down bosses. I would perfer to stay on Kazzak but would be wiling to transfer my BNET ahappyautism #2354

Hey man we are forming a new guild with some old fellas who came back to wow recently, so if you are in search for a hc clear/mythic + guild with 2 nights raiding poke me in game: Mau#22825