H <Based> 10/10 HC - Small casual/social guild with once a week raiding on the side

Based are a newly formed, small, friendly guild based on Magtheridon.

10/10 HC

It was originally formed by members who have played the game, and done their hardcore raiding days long ago and were wishing to raid somewhat casually on a once a week basis.

Aside from that we regularly run Mythic+ and PVP together, we have a small core group of people from EU and US who all get on incredibly well and would like more people to add to the soup.

We are primarily looking for ranged dps for our raid team.

Below are the rules we expect all members to follow, all of which are in place to ensure everybody has maximum enjoyment out of their time spent in-game.

1. No epic gamer moments - If you’re frustrated with something that’s happening in a dungeon/raid/pvp group, talk about it like an adult, we don’t want to have to deal with shouty or stressy players, respect each other, some people are new to the game, some people it just takes a little bit more time than others to get things down, hell, some people just have bad days.

2. We have a zero tolerance policy towards intolerance of any kind - we don’t want to hear sexist/racist/homophobic/transphobic/ableist jokes or general chat ever in this group, it is extremely low effort to do this so if you can’t manage it you will be warned, and then removed.

3. Respect others - Treat all other players with dignity and respect. Be respectful of other members of the guild, their abilities, their contributions, and any extra duties they perform to keep the guild running.

4. Do not engage in any activity that will bring the guild’s name into disrepute - Behaviours such as spamming, trolling, ninjaing, begging, flaming, or other anti-social actions are not acceptable.

5. Positive criticism is a good thing - Members should feel free to give advice and suggestions to other players to improve their play. Equally, Members should view any positive criticism as an opportunity to improve. If you are unhappy with the way something is done, or the way somebody has spoken to you then please let us know so we can talk about it.

If you are interested then please feel free to message me in-game. my Bnet tag is Nayruna#2102, Discord is Nayruna#7824 :slight_smile: alternatively, message me in-game for an invite to our Discord server if you would like to get a taste of what kind of fam we are before committing to anything ^^

Edit: Due to the current content drought we are experiencing in between patches, our guild is quieter than usual due to people expressing interests elsewhere on other games, As said above we are a small guild so if logging on through the day and possibly being the only person online at the time is an issue for you then we’re probably not the guild for you! we still remain active and social on our discord server and there is usually a larger presence online in the evenings (and raid night of course)

We’re a chill group of people and encourage our members to do what makes them happy, if you want to play with other people or play other games then that is 100% what you should do, and we will be here for you when you decide to return.

bump!

We’re now 10/10 Normal and 2/10 Heroic and still looking for likeminded players to join our guild and raid group. Get in touch with Nebesa above or hit me up on discord at rd1#5033 to chat.

another bump, we’re currently 3/10hc and looking for a couple of DPS players to join us.

Bump 5/10 now, and we now have a lovely bunch of people

Hey, guys, I have been playing on the alliance side - but for all intents and purposes the M+ scene seems to be dead over there - especially for a newly dinged tank - do have a level 10 Paladin on Horde side (funny story attached to that toon) - Which i would be happy to level up as Prot Paladin is a spec i amk absolutely loving atm - but i could also just as easily pay for the faction swap and bring over my ilvl 180+ Paladin across. Not really interested in the Raid Game anymore as I don’t really have the time - but I am definitely interested in doing M+ at a reasonable level. Can add me in game on PlainlyAdam#2766 or on discord LegoLich#5602 if you want to to chat further. Speak to you soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve sent a friend request (Teium#2262) Hopefully catch you in game :slight_smile:

1 Like

I added you on Discord :slight_smile: sorry for the late reply my friend!

Hi Nebesa - i didnt recognise the discord tag so ignored the request ha my bad

No problem it was my fault for being Lax with checking the forums :slight_smile: I will send it again

Use to be in another guild with some of the Based guild. Really nice people, check them out

1 Like

bump! and we’re up to 8/10HC now.

still open for a couple of DPS for our raid team- social and m+ members always welcome.

a bump, we have a couple of raid spaces for DPS players still and are always accepting socials.

we’re now 10/10HC and still open for socials and a couple of DPS players.

Bump! Still looking for likeminded players to join our raid team. A few spots for some DPS and possibly a tank! And of course always accepting socials. :slight_smile:

bump!

Looking for DPS for our raid group and open to a tank if the right person comes along.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.