[H] <Battle for Africa> - Kazzak. 8/9HC 1/9M. One night a week Raiding

Battle for Africa originally started as a group of friends in the UK and ex-mythic raiders who couldn't keep up with the 3-night a week style of raids. We previously raided in Legion in one night a week and achieved cutting edge and wanted to carry the same thing forward here.
We are now looking to recruit additional members to bolster our roster and give us more flexibility in compositions.

<Raid Night>
Sunday: 20:00 - 23:00 server time

<Classes needed>
Ranged DPS: Druid/Shaman

An off-spec tank and healer is still needed.
Of course, any exceptional applications from any players are always welcome, regardless of if that position is closed!

Because we only raid 1 night a week, things are a bit more relaxed here. There's regularly mythic+ runs going during the week to fill the time, as well as some PVP and occasionally alt runs for heroic. However, we expect players to follow the usual rules for raids, and this is even more crucial since we only do 1 night; whilst we are not expecting orange parses from everyone, we do hope that you know your class well enough to perform consistent DPS and can manage mechanics successfully when it is asked of you.

If any of this sounds interesting to you, then please get in touch either via:
Bnet - Windsurfer#2374
Discord - Windsurfer#8693
Bnet - Smodgee#2592
Discord - Josef#6124
and we can have a chat about your application!
1 Like
Update: Still looking for a couple more to round out the roster!

Hey there are any of you South Africans ? Why battle for Africa?

Banter purposes, I assume

whilst we are not expecting orange parses from everyone

Lmao looking at you Zulfis

1 Like

67% breath of sindragosa dk chatting Lmao

Do you guys need an alchemist? I can bring flasks and pots if anyone would like one.

Update: Still looking for an off-spec healer and some more ranged DPS!

Update: Looking for more Dps to add to the team

Bump - now 5/8M looking for more DPS

Holy pala here! A little interested :slight_smile:

Hey! Apologies for missing this. Feel free to add me on bnet (Windsurfer#2374) and we can have a chat, i’ll be around tonight.

Hey Ashius i sent you a friend request my name is H2Swole

Bump. Currently 6/9H and 1/9M in new tier. See main post for current open spots, although exceptional applications are always welcome!