[H] <Bifrost> – Kazzak –(9/10M) 2D/Week

Introduction - Bifrost has changed face several times since its first incarnation. Created in Wrath, the guild has been active first on Al’Akir and then Kazzak.

What’s it all about? Aside from defeating every raid encounter in the game, we want Bifrost to be more – a thriving gaming community where our members will want to spend their leisure time. Most of our members are above 30 years old, which means we’re not the ideal home for very young players. For more information regarding our values and goals as a guild, please view our Code of Conduct below.

Requirements? This is our Code of Conduct: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q3EaFZcpJo6cxZzWg007PeaCVXbN9SxmVrXozO_or5I/edit

Guild structure The structure is outlined in the code of conduct. We do not use a loot council but rather let personal loot do its thing for the most part. We use RC loot council to trade undesired items.

Raid schedule (Times are CET) Thursday: 19:45-23:00 Monday: 19:45-23:00

Recruitment status:

High:
Mage
Balance Druid
Warlock

Medium:
Shadow Priest

All Exceptional Players who are interested will be considered.

Interested? view our recruitment form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1l8DKwA5HrKx0FSPSsX3Rdgo7zzbuytexOirn6VPnops/edit
Or visit our discord https://discord.gg/DT7dG2c
Add me on Battle.net ID Boki#21223 or Discord Boki#1014 for contact.

Still recruiting.

In need of quality Resto Shaman, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest, Holy Paladin, Disc/Holy Priest, Havoc Demon Hunter. Also healers of all kind are interesting.

Any interest for a returning mage with cutting Edge experience?

1 Like

Yes, we are. Can you please leave more info here? Thank you on showing interest.

I’ve posted an application earlier :slight_smile:

In need of exceptional Balance Druid, Mage and Windwalker Monk.

hey are you guys still actively looking for members? im looking for a progression guild on my hunter

Yes, but we have about 5 hunters that raid mythic with us. We can’t take more. I’m sorry.
Boomkin, Ninja Monk and Spell Caster Pyroblaster spots are open. Some solid caster ranged would be considered too. We need Elemental Ankher or something like that.

Recruitment status updated!

214 exp balance druid ( os resto ) looking for a permanent raiding guild to progress in mythic (2/10) exp 10/10 HC

Hi, me and 2 friends are looking for our next home. My 2 toons are ilvl 223 FMage and 220 Boomkin, my friends play VDh/Affli/(gearing currently)FMage and the second friend is an MMHunter. Our previous exp is 200pulls on N’zoth mythic, I have previously killed Mythrax on mythic. While I understand it’s not the most impressive, if you do plan to give us a chance don’t hesitate to reply. We all speak english obviously. Cheers!

Boomkin would be awesome. :slight_smile:

In need of Boomkin, Mage, WW Monk and Discipline Priest.

The Council of Blood Mythic down. Still need few good players to get that CE this tier.

Solid Discipline Priest, with Shadow OS, would be awesome. :slight_smile:

Windwalker Monk and Discipline Priest to complete our roster.

Windwalker Monk, Discipline and Shadow Priest .

Still looking for Mage, Discipline Priest, Shadow Priest and Windwalker Monk.

2 more bosses to go.
We need Windwalker Monk, Discipline Priest, Mage and Shadow Priest.