[H] <Bloodys Pizzaria> HC only Expanding our Roster!

Hi there! Bloodys Pizzaria is a HC only raiding guild that is new to Twisting Nether, however not new to raiding. Most of the core group has been raiding together since the start of Legion and we have stuck together! We were on Argent Dawn but our previous Guild fell apart because of well BFA reasons (Im sure there’s a few people in this boat) and we seen the light to move to the Horde!

We are currently a small 10 man team but are looking to build our roster up again and add to our friendship group! A nice easy going group that can take raids serious and achieve curve as well as run guild mythic + regularly. Really have only kept playing because we all get on so well! I know there are lots of players out there in the same situation that either cant commit to Mythic raiding or have ended up Guildless/VeryCasual because of the way this expansion has went! Its a real shame to give up on the game when you could still be having a laugh and Raiding!

Ideally we are looking for the players over the class! People who we get on well with and want to be involved! We do need DPS ideally Range but if the right person comes along any spot can be worked in!

We are only raiding 2 days a week, Tuesdays and Fridays 20:00-23:00 ST We are open to players of any raiding experience!

If you are interested in finding out a bit more about our set up or want to join us drop me a message and id be happy to have a chat! in game or add my bnet, hope to hear from you soon!

Bnet: Stew#21104

1 Like

Update now only looking for DPS! Thanks for all the in game enquiries been super positive!

2 Likes

Swamped with applications so thank you! Still open for recruitment but we now have a set HC progression team for this tier. Will still be expanding as time goes on!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.