[H] <Bloom> Casual Raiding Guild Recruiting!

Hello!

Since the beginning of the expansion I’ve lead a weekly Castle Nathria raid PUG that’s intended for players who may not have tried the raid, or who might be anxious about trying it.

It’s been very positive so far and we have cleared normal mode for the past two weeks. I’d like to try and translate that into a guild and have some people to raid and do dungeons with regularly. Read below and get in contact if you are interested.

Raiding & Mythic Plus is a daunting prospect for a lot of us;
It’s anxiety-inducing signing up for a group knowing you might be thrust into a toxic environment or kicked for making a mistake. Moreover, joining a raiding guild is a big commitment that requires two or three nights each week set aside.

Bloom is a newly founded guild focused on building a supportive community that encourage, respect, and embolden each other in these environments.
Besides me regularly doing the raid on reset (each Wednesday night), there are no set raid days, and no attendance requirement. Stay for as many bosses as you feel comfortable with or have the time for. I may set up more raids during the week, but nothing concrete, and members are welcome to set up their own groups or PUG activities.

If this sounds appealing, please get in touch! Returning players & raiders, new players, and socials are always welcome, whether they have the intention of pursuing these activities later or not.

If you’re looking for a guild that one shots every boss, puts progress above it’s members feelings, or if you think people are too sensitive, please look elsewhere.

2 Likes

Hi,

Here at Darkblade, we have 8 reliable Sunday raiders that at the very least might be interested in a raiding partnership, we all share the same ethos as you, we are here to have fun relax and make progress, even if it’s slower.

Depending on how many people you have in your guild I’m sure we can make something work if your interested you can message me on
Discord: Gulthrak#5251
(Because i can see that when I’m at work)
I’ll see if I can contact you in-game tonight too

This sounds exactly what i am looking for! I will be in touch :slight_smile:

Still looking for folk, please get in touch if you’re interested!

Still looking for people! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.