[H] Brewmaster Monk (387) / BM Hunter (384) / Resto Druid (380) looking for HC 2 day guild

Hello Draenor,

First things first, I have all 12 classes on max level and I love playing my alts. I am playing WoW since Vanilla and have been Raid leading in the past on a Heroic level. I managed to provide a lot of players with “The Chosen” achievement in Legion and I acquired all 36 Artifact challenge appearances, before the introduction of the maximum Concordance level. This small introduction is not to boast or anything, but to explain that I have a lot of experience and I am not a bad player.
For me personally, the Legion spell reduction has massively decreased the fun to play only one class. The lack of variety compared to back in Wotlk, Cata etc. has removed a lot of fun and flexibility for me, which makes me a bit frustrating.

I have cleared all content on minimum Heroic level since that difficulty was introduced in WoW and have a lot of Raiding experience in Heroic content.

My expectation would be having a mature and casual progressions approach aiming to clear Heroic content within 4-6 weeks after its release.

I have four characters on Draenor (Horde):

Hunter
Druid
Paladin
Demon Hunter

And five characters on Ravencrest (Alliance):

Monk
Warrior
Priest
Warlock
Death Knight

If you have any further question, please let me know.

Real ID Tag:
Baljko#2359

Thanks,
Aironic

Hi Alronic

I have noticed that you were looking for a new home. I know you are on another server and are a different faction but If you read our recruitment post and wouldn’t mind changing, then we are currently looking for a healer
or a ranged dps and it sounds like you would be a perfect fit! If I am really honest, I would probably prefer your Druid.

Here is the link to our recruitment post.

We will raid Heroic content, 2 nights a week (Monday and Wednesday) 8.30pm - 11.30pm Server time

Feel free to contact myself or one of the officers for a chat.

Libbi: Bnet - Pinky#2953 / Discord – tilleymint#7370
Zaphkiel: Bnet - Silverwillo#2290 / Discord – silverwillo#5715
Ashandarei: Bnet – Nyobe#2121 / Discord – Ash#3792

We look forward to hearing from you!