[H] <Castle Of Narnia> Is recruiting! We are a mature and casual new guild!

Fresh new guild Castle Of Narnia has been formed on Stormscale [H] !

Our aim to grow a community of like-minded players who enjoy Raiding, doing M+ and PvPing on a regular basis.

We want to form a raid group that is around 15-20 people that have passion for the game and want to have truly fun, while clearing the content with a solid group!

As we are a completely new guild on the server, we are currently in need of every player that we can muster, so don’t be afraid to join us even if your gear ain’t top notch, or if you don’t have a long exp on the game.
Simply put: everyone is welcome to our fast growing family !

We also play PvP, mainly currently on arena but aim to form RBG groups as we grow in numbers.

The leadership are fellows who have both returned to Shadowlands after quitting in BfA earlier, with a heart full of passion to the game!

So if you feel Castle Of Narnia would be a good fit for you, hit a message below, or whisper ingame: Cheeseus, Xahriu, Diladin.

Good Morning! I’m incredibly interested in joining your guild! I’m a returning player who’s not cleared any raid environment this xpac. However I have always completed cleared every raid and got AoTc. I’m currently playing priest/shaman at the moment, undecided on a main and looking for a guild to focus on to help me pick and focus on said main. Hope to hear from you, add B net SteveThomson#2686 if you do wish to ask me anything further!

Hey! I would like to join! Im a returning player as well after 4-5 months break. I play as enhancement shaman. This is my character.

Hi Rokin and Hydesham! I added you on bnet Rokin, message me ingame and ill invite you. Hydesham, add me on bnet Lerpukka#2194 and we’ll get your invite also going !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.