[H] [Casual] [Social/Raiding] <The Butter Bandits> Recruiting!

Greetings! Do you ever think about eating a whole stick of butter? We don’t either, so don’t worry about it. If you do happen to think about that, there still might be some room for you, weirdo.

About us
We’re a group of friends with a varying mix of experience who decided we were tired of premade groups, be it dungeons or raids. We settled on forming a guild and trying to recruit likeminded people to join us, both to enjoy the little Battle for Azeroth has to offer til the end, and to step into the Shadowlands with us once the time comes!

Plans for the guild
Right now our current plans are just to recruit more people and bring life to the guild, and once that’s been done we want to try to step foot into current raids and possibly even prepare for raiding in Shadowlands.

We are by no means a purely raiding guild, so we would never force anyone to raid just so we’d have the numbers. If you want to join just as a social you are more than welcome to! We are also not a hardcore guild. Our main focus is to have fun with whatever content is being done, and our way of having fun is with banter and laughs!

I’d add possible raid times for the ones interested in that, but the schedules of people currently in the guild don’t align well at all so it’s pretty difficult

I want to join! How do I contact you?
Awesome! If you’re interested in joining us, or simply want to know more than what is written here, feel free to either add me on Discord, apply to the guild through the Guild Finder, or message me in-game if I happen to be online (which I usually am).

Discord: Setcast#4831

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.