[H] Casual|ty LFM DPS for HC raiding (laidback, 28+; 4hr/week; 9/10 HC)

Bumping
Looking in priority for ranged dps for raiding, but all apps are welcome
Could really use more ranged.
Still in need of more max lvl ranged dps.
Hiya - are you willing to accept social players? My boyfriend and I play on Twisting Nether but your guild sounds like the kind of people we will fit in with. I've never raided outside of LFR and I'm not fussed with raiding at all (If someone is willing to take a big noob like me to raid I wouldn't mind too!) but I saw that you're looking for max level ranged dps and my bf is a lv 120 mage.
Heya,

Yeah, we're looking for max lvl ranged dps for raiding - socials, however, are welcome to join at any lvl.
I hate Mondays (yes, I know it's Sunday).
Lets go up again
Hey I just posted a LFG and then saw your post! I am copying my post here as I am interested in your guild, you sound like a place I would definitely fit it. Do you have ilvl requirements for joining?

Hi,

I am a returning player after years of absence and I am currently looking for a friendly guild to join in Ragnaros EU server. I would consider transferring if I find a nice place.

1. Times available & time zone: GMT+2 time zone, available daily from 12.00 -16.00 and 22.30 - 03.00 server time
2. Server preference: Ragnaros
3. Faction preference: Horde
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: opting for semi-hardcore since I have a lot of free time at the moment
5. Current progression/experience: Currently working on finishing Zandalar questline. I do daily WQs, Dungeons and would love to get into raids with a nice team of people. No PvP yet. ilvl around 310 atm but I am upping it daily

Please note that I played a LOT of vanilla, then dropped WoW completely due to work responsibilities, played a bit of Pandaria and just now I came back strong. I do not have my vanilla account but got a new one. I am still learning some stuff but I have a lot of energy and willingness to do the best that I can.

Most important thing for me is friendly environment and team work. :)
Heya,

I would like to know if i could take an application on discord or voice chat

I am playing Hunter, 348 and DK 341.

I am 31 and I live in London, for many reasons.

add me casualty#2186
You still interested, Dirty?
Bump, I guess.
Hey there,

I was just lazily reading this forum and this topic caught my eye.
The guides instead caught my spleen. When it also stop laughing I'll let you all know.

Now, I don't have a TV near me but I 100% play while laying in bed so there is always a 70-80% chance that I fall asleep just before the last boss of a dungeon.

No idea where you're based guys but i'm in london and we got greenwhich here so, you know, it's you that are either late or too early.

Got two kids as well so eventually you'll here "dad i can't sleep" every. single. night. while we play together.

I stopped playing at the very beginning of Cataclysm but before than I tried behaving like a pro raider so I know how I should carry my weight. At least I think I remember.

What else, right I will be playing with either a druid resto/balance (my very first character <3 from vanilla) or a mage that I never got the strenght to level up (both are horde on the venture co but i think different server is no longer an issue, right?)

It should be all for real, are you still looking for desperate people?
We can definitely accommodate another ranged.

Just one thing to note, though, we no longer have the community thing up and running as none of us were using it... so you'd probably have to transfer if you wanted to join.
Could use another tank and healer for M+
16/09/2018 08:25Posted by Bombard
Could use another tank and healer for M+

Hey guys,

355 tank, fairly active though I'm 32 and have other important priorities too :) Sounds like a place for me. I'm willing to realm transfer. Are you playing EU hours, and would you potentially have a spot for me?

Let me know if there's anything you would like to know.

Cheers
Heyho,

What time exactly are you running?
Due to IRL i'm mostly up 10am to 2pm GMT+1, weekdays. Would that fit?

I'm an "experienced" healer looking for MM+ and raiding if possible.
Hi guys, I am well over the age parameter for your Guild, a retired former soldier and now a level 120 Mage.

I'm really looking for a Guild that has some players who play in the UK daytime, as that is when I spend my time playing. I am currently in a nice Guild, but hardly anyone plays during the day, and I'm labouring trying to get my iLevel up, it's currently 304.9.

Like you guys, I die horribly several times a day and get kicked out of most dungeon groups, mainly cos I die!

So what do you reckon, is there a place for me, or must I keep wandering the plains of Azeroth, lonely and regularly dieing?

Edit: Oh crap, I just realised you're Horde!!
16/09/2018 14:41Posted by Riddaren

Hey guys,

355 tank, fairly active though I'm 32 and have other important priorities too :) Sounds like a place for me. I'm willing to realm transfer. Are you playing EU hours, and would you potentially have a spot for me?

Cheers

Heya,

We could definitely use another tank for M+, but do you have a serviceable off-spec for raiding?

Also, our raiding days and times are Mondays and Thursdays from 8:30 pm till 10:30 pm server time.
17/09/2018 11:19Posted by Bombard
16/09/2018 14:41Posted by Riddaren

Hey guys,

Cheers

Heya,

We could definitely use another tank for M+, but do you have a serviceable off-spec for raiding?

Also, our raiding days and times are Mondays and Thursdays from 8:30 pm till 10:30 pm server time.

I do have a dps off spec, though tanking is something I absolutely love, so that's my forte. That said though, I was both raid leading and dps for most expansions since vanilla (one expansion as healer only).

The raid times should work. Where can I get in touch with you?

Cheers!
Our forums www.casualty-guild.com