[H] Casual|ty LFM DPS for HC raiding (laidback, 28+; 4hr/week; 9/10 HC)

Could actually use a couple OS healers for M+
Lets go up again!!
Bumpies
Yoga flame
Lets go up again!
Yoga fire
Updated with latest progress.
Need more caffeine ._.
*Cough*
Still need another active healer for M+ and raids.
._.
Progress and recruitment updated
Still looking for a main healer (pref shaman,holy priest) and a melee DPS (pref warrior, rogue)

That does not mean we decline other applications.
Updated again... need a lock now, too.
This actually sounds like the perfect guild for me only thing is I have no interest in Rping really and from looking at the realm forums it seems things are a little quiet over here. How quiet is it? I made an alt and ran to Orgrimmar and there was only one other person there.

I've never played on an RP realm before, how does it work in terms of lfg and looking for pre made groups? Do you still get put with people from non RP realms?

I used to play pretty hard core from vanilla till the end of MoP (too old for that now though!), mostly as healer. Resubbed a month ago and looking to start afresh hopefully as a priest. Was hoping to go disc but would be fine playing holy too and joining as social until I can get myself raid ready again.
To quote the answer to the question "Do you guys RP?" on our frorums:
Nein. I created the guild on an RP realm because barring the infamous Goldshire chat, the general atmosphere, specifically in terms of how people behave, is very reminiscent of vanilla. Also, none of my names were taken :p

Org is pretty quiet, but Zuldazar is quite lively.

With regards to LFGing and premades - Whilst pugging, I've come across people from my previous realm (Kazzak), Draenor, and a whole bunch of other servers that aren't in the same battlegroup as DMF.
Thanks, that sounds fine, I'll post an app!
I hate Mondays.
Updated with latest HC progress
zzzz