[H] <Classic Wolves> 18+ Social Guild

Classic Wolves is a sister-guild created to run alongside the retail guild Dark Wolves (Horde guild on the joint realms of Lightbringer/Mazrigos).

We are now opening up recruitment to non-guild members for our Classic guild, and are looking for friendly, grown up members to increase our ranks.

We are an 18+ guild made up of people who just want to relax and have a bit of time away from real life. Many members have jobs, studies, dependants … and just want to enjoy being in a drama free environment.

We aren’t going to be aiming for any “firsts” - we’re not pushing people to do stuff they don’t want to do, or have rules about what ranks are allowed to do certain things.

If you’re looking for a guild, and would be interested in checking us out, there’s a couple of ways to go about it.

You could check out our retail guild, off of which our rules and ethos are based (website at www.darkwolves.eu ) and where you can see a little bit of our history (PLEASE DO NOT FILL IN THE APPLICATION ON THIS SITE UNLESS YOU WISH TO JOIN DARK WOLVES - THE RETAIL GUILD) .

You could also join our Classic Wolves discord channel at https://discord.gg/ZrwVC8e … feel free to ask questions and join in.

Recruitment is through an application process only … however, it’s fairly simple - all information about how to apply to Classic Wolves can be found on the Recruitment channel of our Discord.

Alternatively, if you’ve already seen enough and just want to apply, please fill in the application on our Discord, or via this form: https://forms.gle/iLbqUWvjvQAf7snL8

We do recommend that guild members join our discord, as this is where we will be organising anything ahead of schedule.

For additional information about me:

• I’m Guild Leader of both Dark and Classic Wolves.
  • I’ve been running Dark Wolves for 12 years.
  • I also run discord channels for both guilds, one for guild leaders and one for our retail realm.
  • I’m overworked and underpaid.
  • I’m winning the lottery this week so I can buy a new super computer. Honest.
2 Likes

Applied! Like this guild already. Hopefully see you soon in game.
Goodluck with the lottery. :wink:

2 Likes

Arrnow … thank you!

Accepted your application … looking forward to seeing you in game.

Also … lottery is HUGE tomorrow!!

1 Like