[H] <CREW> Laid Back Raiding Guild recruiting for core team!

Introduction
CREW is a laid back raiding guild with a relaxing and friendly atmosphere. The guild’s main focus is on PvE, though many of our members dabble in other aspects of the game. We have an established core and are looking to add more raiders to it!

Core values

• Common sense and patience.
  • Being flexible and understanding that real life takes priority.
  • Honest and transparent leadership.
  • A team mentality about raiding, with fair loot rules.
  • We want to raid with the people we like.
  • A happy raider is a good raider. We allow less viable specs and encourage everyone to play what they like.

Raiding

• Raid days:
    • BWL: Thursday and Sunday 20:00-23:00 ST.
    • MC+ONY: Monday 20:00-23:00 ST.
  • Current Progress: 10/10 MC, 1/1 Ony, 3/8 BWL.
  • We expect all our members to have a friendly attitude and willingness to learn and improve.
  • We expect raiders to have some consumables (food and relevant pots), show up and do their best while raiding.
  • We are NOT using world buffs regularly.

Raid Loot System
We are using a Suicide Kings loot system (TL;DR: An ordered list where the top player that wants an item gets it and is then placed at the bottom of the list).

Who we are looking for
We are currently looking for dedicated healers and dps for our core team.

If you are interested or have any questions please send me a message and we’ll talk.

Discord: Sindrex#4881
In-game Officers: Kilraya/Ragen, Panacea, Bukama, Rigor, Ogrim
In-game Recruiters: Agapechan, Raggarn, Snus, Alisce

1 Like

I prefer mediumrarecore…

2 Likes

Mediumrarecore is a bit too casual for us. We might actually consider going Mediumwelldonecore in the near future.

I thought we were plant-based?

A sound plan! I will join immediately, who’s with me?

Ahoy! We’ve now begun our MC progression and is currently 2/10! Currently looking for resto shamans and warlocks for our core raid team. Also accepting socials :smiley:

I’ve been raiding with and it’s been fun, we cleared 4/10 bosses now.

still need Warlocks, mages and resto shamans.

1 Like

We are consistently clearing 9/10 MC now and hosting regular Onyxia pugs, and we are looking for a few more players to add to our core and secure the Ragnaros kill! Looking for resto shamans, warlocks, mages and hunters, but will consider all. Hope to hear from you!

We are now 10/10 1/1 and this thursday we did MC + Ony in 3,5 hrs! We are still looking for more players for our core team, mainly resto shamans, mages, hunters and warlocks. See you in Azeroth!

1 Like

MC+ONY is regularely being cleared in one night and BWL progress is underway. We are currently 3/8 and closing in on Firemaw! We are still recruiting healers and dps. Dont hesitate to /w for a chat!