[H] <D A W N> Early Raiding Guild

Hi Everyone,
D A W N is an 8/10M CN, 4/10 M Sod,4/11 M SoTFO 4/8 M VoTI guild Horde side and we are currently looking for all roles/classes for Dragonflight given that they are decent and consistent.
Apart from raiding all the members are involved in a lot of activities ranging from PvP, High-End M+, Achievement hunt, Mount farms, etc. and we have a vibrant community of around 120 unique players to support that. Most of the players in the guild are Indians including a few from around the world.
That being said our raid times are 18:00 ST to 21:00 ST(Daylight Raiding Time for EU Mostly) Wed, Thu, and Mon, and these are the times when most of the activities are organized by the guild. Other than the main raid we do multiple heroic runs throughout the week for our socials and non-raiding members. P.S.> Also Looking for someone who can help me out as officer of the guild as well especially with Melee DPS/Range DPS Officer
if you feel like being a part of this guild give me a shout at Karan#1700 on bnet or Jonsnow#0847 on discord

2 Likes

Updated Required Classes

2 Likes

We are 2/11 M Now updated

1 Like

:heart: :orange_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart:

Updated Class Requirements check if u are interested

Updated prog and raid days now we are 2 days raiding guild

Looking for all classes and spec for Dragonflight

We are now looking for 2 Officers as well 1 for Melee and 1 for Rdps. If you have some experience in this field do let me know so we can some sort of convo in this regard

Urgent Need of a Disc Priest/Rog Feel free to contact if the times are good for u

In Need of MDPS DK/DH/Enh pref but any melee is welcome in the grp along with that 1 regular tank is also needed any tanking spec is good except Veng/Guardian

Recruitment is open for 10.1 patch in need of UDK/Rog/Warr/Monk or Enh dps along with a healer or Tank