[H] <Darkmoon Dogs> 5/10 HC - Recruiting All!

Thanks for taking the time to see what we have to offer!

Who are Darkmoon Dogs?

We’re a small group of friends who met on Classic WoW. We had raided together for the past year and a half from MC to Naxx and we eventually got into Shadowlands. Majority of us are from the UK with some from Norway, France and even an American.

We have a mixture of personalities, humours and political views so things are always a bit spicy and there’s never a dull day.

Progression

Currently we’re 5/10 in HC, we raid Thursday, 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST with some flexibility around the timings. We’re looking for mostly DPS and healers although we would never turn away any capable and willing players! We may also look at a second raid day down the line if we go to Mythic progression.

Mythics

We regularly run M+ on mains and alts most days and nights of the week. We’re always striving to improve and become better players and push for our best each run.

Contact Info
Greesaber#1563 on Battle.net and Greesaber#0923 on Discord
Trollkamp#2767 on Battle.net and Dominoes#9171 on Discord

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or we can help with anything.

Me and my 2 other friends want to try PvE for a change. We mainly did PvP but would love to try some PvE content like M+ or Castle Natria Normal/HC/Mythic, we are 200ish ilvl so we would love to gear up! If you are up for it tell me so!

1 Like

8/10 HC now and still looking for everyone!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.