[H] DBS -4/9M looking for players

DBS is a new guild and was created for one goal and that is to get Cutting edge every tier, so we expect you to know your class very well and be able to push the dps/hps numbers and still do mechanics. All our current members have mythic experience from previous tiers.

Now what classes we are looking for.

Range dps

Pirest
Mage

Healer
Paladin

Melee

Warrior

If your class is not on there still feel free to whisper me.

Raid days and times:
Wednesday 8 pm to 11 pm becomes optional at some point
Sunday 8 pm to 11 pm
Monday 8 pm to 11 pm

For the first few weeks of a tier we usually do an non optional farm raid Wednesday at 8 pm. The reason being that with our seven hour schedule we can’t afford to spend a few hours farming heroic content if we want to progress in mythic. But especially at the release of an expansion, the heroic gear is needed. We do not pull mythic bosses of the current raid tier outside of our Sunday/Monday raids.

Attendance for the Wednesday raid is expected for about a month then becomes optional. However if your item level is below what’s required for mythics and/or you are lacking set pieces, you are to some extent expected to show up to this raid (you’ll have priority on any drops over alts).

Our average age bracket is 25-35, so I would hope that we are a rather mature guild. We’re playing this game to have fun. But for everyone here fun also means to have a reasonable amount of progress.
Wiping is fine. Wiping to the same stuff again and again isn’t. We’re trying to make the most of our somewhat limited raid time. That means you need to be able to deal with criticism while being able to communicate criticism towards others without yelling and shouting.

If your interested then you can The GM or one of my officers in-game for more details.

GM:
Corvar

Officers:
Kirvu
Lutrix
Jebedíah
Rosenbud/Opiumvoid
Or contact me via Bnet Decca#2940

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.