[H] <Depeche> Mon/Wed/Sun 20:00st - 23:00st

Once upon a time… Depeche was a home to casual players, from zero mythic raiding experience, to finishing 9/11M in Legion - Antorus the Burning Throne raid, only 2 raid bosses short of cutting edge… This time im coming back stronger, mentally, and more committed to getting cutting edge more than ever. If you share the same ambition, and passion for the game, continue reading forward…

The plan

Get a group of mature, experienced, players, preferably 25yo+, who love the game, who grind the game, and play the game every evening when they come back from work, not necessarily spend hours of grind every evening, but at least be geared and prepared for the endgame, mythic mode requirements.

The execution

Raiding on Monday, Wednesday, Sunday from 20:00 - 23:00ServerTime (Stormscale).

Raiding core will be very strict in terms of composition and if a core raider cannot make the raid, we will pug their class/spec in their stead (if we dont have a fill in sub in our guild)*

You will be playing with:

MT - [tbd]
OT - [tbd]

Healer - Sayancat (resto druid) (lookup in RIO/WoWProgress)

Healer - tbd (resto shaman)
Healer - tbd (holy paladin)
Healer - tbd (holy priest)

MDPS - tbd (Rogue)
MDPS - tbd (Rogue)
MDPS - tbd (DH)
MDPS - tbd(Warrior)

RDPS - tbd(Warlock)
RDPS - tbd(Boomie)
RDPS - tbd(sPriest)
RDPS - tbd(Mage)
RDPS - tbd(Ele shammy)

Total listed above are 15 core raiding classes that will be fixed, and 5 will be flex positions for friends/recommended players from our core raiders.

Your typical log in evening at <Depeche>

Aside from raid evenings, pushing for m+ higher keys is gonna be an official weekly rewarded guild event for the team who pushes the highest key above +15 in time.

Guild repairs

Guild repairs will be available for all ranks of players in our guild, most amount will be distributed for the main core raiders. Guild repairs will be enabled once we hit a significant amount of gold in our guild bank from our rewards as a guild.

Before you contact me, please check the Armory, or WoWProgress for Sayancat-Stormscale, and compare your ilvl and HOA level to that character, if either ilvl or HOA level is lower than Sayancats, please do not add me for contact at all. I am only interested to play with players that have put in similar hours of grind to mine. If you have the ilvl and HOA as Sayancat,or better, add me on bnet, Afterspace#1547 :slight_smile:

The guild events in calendar will start officially once we have our MT, OT, and 3 healers setup, the rest we will pug for starters until we find our dudes/dudettes. I understand that this recruitment process is gonna be tough,and long, so you should understand that as well. But I will not give up until we have our team setup to play together actively and enjoy the game together.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.