[H] <Depleto Squad> 10/10HC is recruiting!

Depleto Squad is a semi-casual raiding guild having most recently achieved AotC, hoping to fill our Core Roster enough to get started on Mythic.

We raid on Sundays, 6PM ST and - sometimes, depending on the job schedules of our members - for a 2nd time on Mondays, 7PM ST.

We come from various walks of life, but are, in general:

• adults
  • mature enough to be serious when necessary, but not uptight about realizing this is a game, and games are meant to be fun
  • respectful to each other, but also see the value in giving and receiving constructive performance feedback
  • not entirely politically correct
  • great fun to be around, be it in guild chat or on Discord

We are currently looking for the following specs to finalize our 20 man roster to get started on Mythic, all potential members will be trialed in a HC Raid:

• a Boomkin Druid
  • a MM Hunter
  • a Havoc DH
  • an Arms or Fury Warrior
  • a Rogue
    and
  • a Resto Druid

If you are not playing one of the above-mentioned specs, but feel like you would have fun here and we would profit from having you in our roster feel free to talk to me regardless and we’ll see if we can figure something out. You’re an Arcane Mage or a Survival Hunter but you’re absolutely blasting? That’s cool! We’ll try you out, no need to follow the meta if you can be useful otherwise.

Please either look us up ingame /who Depleto Squad and ask to speak to an officer or - alternatively - hit us up on BNet at

• Ecclesiarch#2565

Bump. Also hey guys :slight_smile:

This sounds very cute, I approve.

10 characters required.

Pappa Rizkh needs a bump

Post updated for the celebrating of great success-killing of the Denathrius Sire.

Bumpelino ye boi

10 characters required!

10 characters required!

Updated Main Post!

bumping is a necessary evil.

can you send me a discord link, been trying to get hold of you :slight_smile:

Main post updated!

Bumpbump bumpbump yes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.