[H] [DH 446 DPS] Very active player looking to get into cutting edge raiding

[H] [DH 446 DPS] Very active player looking to get into cutting edge raiding

Hello, I’m a 25 year old mechanic from Norway who’s looking to get back into the raiding scene after a long hiatus.

Willing to server change, not faction change

I’m looking for a mythic progressions guild where I can main as havoc, not interested tanking.

I’m strictly looking to get into a 2 day raiding guild. I’m available most days. Would prefer a guild that is 5+ mythic.
I’m a very active player and I enjoy to staying on top with azerite level and getting the best possible gear. I do a bunch of mythic+ (DH and prot warrior and some brewmaster monk)
Currently at 1750(s3) Rio score on my DH after mostly pugging.

I’ve been maining Warrior since I started playing the game, but made the switch to Demon Hunter mid Legion

Here’s some raiding history:

WotLK
Icecrown Citadel: 11/12 HC 10man & 11/12 HC 25man

Cataclysm
Firelands 6/7 HC 10man
Dragon Soul: 8/8 HC 25man

Mist of Pandaria
Siege of Orgrimmar: 9/14 HC 10man

HC turned to mythic after this point

WoD
Not active

Legion
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 HC
Antorus: 11/11 HC

BFA:
Uldir: 8/8 HC
BoD 9/9 HC , 4/9 mythic.
Eternal palace 8/8 HC 3/8 mythic

My old guild were progressing ashvane when classic released and then died pretty quickly there after due to several raiders focusing on classic Instead. So have only pugged the first 3 most weeks after that

I can’t access my earlier raid logs as they are stuck somewhere on World of Logs and I just cant find them, will provide newer logs from Antorus, BoD and eternal palace.

I’d like to be contacted via direct message on discord (username: Nuballan#0005) for questions.

If no discord, my bnet is: Nuballan#2670

“Physix” is recruiting and looking for members to expand our team. Currently we are at 8/8 heroic and 3/8 mythic. The guild has been reformed since Eternal Palace and we are aiming to get back to around rank 1200 in patch 8,3!

Currently we are full on tanks and are mainly looking for healers and dps.
We raid 2 days a week on Wednesday and Sunday 19:00 till 22:00.

Besides raiding we also organize mythic+ runs and optionally normal/heroic runs to gear alts.

The guild has a history that starts at ToTc untill Hellfire Citadel!
We banter a lot but we try to clear the content within a reasonable amount of time.

You can add me on battlenet for more information or a chat!

Battlenet: Swyxia#2707

Hai, couldnt get your discord link to work, but added you on bnet :slight_smile:

i brainfarted, my discord name was with a uppercase N and not lowercase, my mistake.