[H] Discipline priest looking for Mythic guild

Hi there :wave:

I’m looking for a raiding guild for this tier and beyond, where my goal is to take the final step towards pushing mythic progression regularly. :slight_smile:

What am i able to play?

Priest (both healing specs), Druid (Resto) and Paladin (Holy). Though i do prefer Discipline priest as my main as i feel that’s where i perform the best.

Who am i and what can i offer to a raid team? :

My name is Andreas and i’m 26 years old and I work in logistics and statistics.

I’ve been raiding on and off in all tiers this expansion (Uldir 4/8M, BoD 9/9 HC and 1/9 Mythic, Crucible 2/2 HC and now Eternal Palace 8/8 HC as of now). Uldir as fire mage and the rest as Discipline Priest. (In Legion my most profound results was 4 /9 Mythic ToS and 2 / 11 Mythic in Antorus)

I see myself offering a stable performance mixed with a min maxing mentality where i always try to better the circumstances for a progression kill either by improving my own performance or others. I love using Warcraftlogs to better both myself and my teammates.

When am i able to raid?

I’m able to raid all days except Mondays and Wednesdays and i do prefer my raid times a little late (Rather raiding till midnight than to start early at 18 or 19).

If any of the above seemed interesting for your raid guild, feel free to contact me on Lintrup#2279.

Edit: Added Faction in title.

Hi there Memer

We are currently looking for a friendly and reliable Healer to bolster are numbers going into Mythic, we are currently 3/8m raiding two days a week fri/sun 8-11pm server time. the rest of the week we run lots of mythic plus from 8s to 15+, where always looking for nice friendly players to join us whether just for mythic plus, raids or having a laugh in chat

If interested you can wisper me in game
Mÿstie, Setana or just ask someone for one of are other officers
You can add me on battle net if ur interested Setana#21724

Hi there Memer.

I’m Connor, the raid leader for THUNDER. We are 4/8 Mythic, currently progressing on Orgozoa - our best pull was 47% and we’re on the lookout for the last couple of people to fully flesh our roster ready to continue with Eternal Palace - but ultimately to prepare for Ny’alotha and jump into it with a strong team.

We currently have a dedicated Holy Priest, so if you joined us, you’d only really need to use Discipline during raids. Overall, we have a strong healing team, but the thing we’ve been lacking for a while now is a strong Discipline Priest.

Looking at the days that you’re able to raid, we do unfortunately raid on Wednesday and Thursday nights - I understand that you can’t make it on Wednesdays, but we could potentially bring you in for Thursday progression raids for Ny’alotha if you did decide to join us, but this would unfortunately mean you’d miss out on the Wednesday reclear raids - of course that isn’t ideal, but thankfully with this expansion there’s plenty of other sources of gear, so it wouldn’t put you at a big disadvantage - and of course, if the inability to attend Wednesday raids should ever change, we could look into bringing you for the occasional reclears as well!

If you’re interested or would like to talk, don’t hesitate to add my battletag: ConnorRigg#2598
Thank you!

Greetings Memer,

We’re currently looking for a discipline priest to enhance our roster. I have added you on battle.net and i will leave a link to our recruitment topic below.

Hope to be able to have a chat with you soon!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.