[H] DK tank LF m+ friends

Current score: 2k
471 ilvl
raiding 3 per week

Hello there, many people do m+ in my guild but friends stay together so I am pugging 90% of the time, it’s is sad but i’ve been doing it since Legion’s first m+ season.

I didn’t enjoy season 3 cause I was maining my DK again so it was hard to push. I played my monk in season 2 and got to 2.4k (yes the season where no one wanted monks lol =) I tend to generally play what I want instead of “the meta” but I wouldn’t mind rerolling if I had a nice team and if my charatcer proved to not be good enough for the level of keys we do.

So, I’m looking for people who play a lot like me and love pushing keys. I generally prefer being on discord with chill people who don’t tilt after 1 deplete. I generally lead the way, but I like it when people help out, tell me when they have their cds and say if they don’t like my route instead of brain afking and telling me at the end my route was bad. I want to see some awesome TEAMWORK rather than having everyone tunelling dps without talking to the others. I want to have fun, like in legion (also this Season’s affix is really nice imo).

If you have the same mindset and wana try to play with me, feel free to add me or drop your own Btag with a few lines saying how cool you are :slight_smile:

Ackie#21996