[H] [DRAENOR] 2 players LF guild

Hi there,
We are looking to move back to draenor to find a guild. We are currently on magtheridon but we haven’t found what we’re looking for so we are thinking about transferring over but we’d like to find a guild before doing so.

We are looking for 2 healer spots. RESTO Shaman and MW Monk. For the right guild.

We would prefer to play the same role because we live together and are able to communicate and flow. We can both play all 3 roles but would not be looking to dps at all!

We are looking for a friendly and relaxed environment but with a guild capable of pushing. We both have experience with mythic raids however after having 2 babies we are not looking to raid at that level FOR NOW . But we are definitely looking for some more challenging content. We’ve had a small break so are lacking in gear but will continue to do mythic+, raids and other content to get geared for the right guild. We are both 365 at the moment but have only just come back this week.

We are really looking for a guild that raids 2 nights per week after 20:30 server time. Preferably 21:00 where possible. We would like a guild that’s friendly and welcoming and not in cliques, somewhere we can really call home. Somewhere to get our spark back for the game. Days would need to be set for raiding as I work evenings so would need to know which days to dedicate to raiding.

So a little about us. We are a couple and for those rolling their eyes (lol) we have been together for 9 years and met on wow. We are both from the UK and, as everyone knows, have a weird sense of humour - dry and sarcastic and half the time you don’t know whether we’re being serious. The best times we’ve had have been with a group of people and over the past few years we’ve really just been playing together so we’d like that environment back.

We don’t mind constructive criticism. We know how to read logs and self improve and also give suggestions on how others can improve. My partner has raid led for a few guilds and we’ve also been officers of 3 guilds and social officers of 1 guild. We show dedication and passion in everything we do. We are both competitive as well and like a bit of friendly competition. We definitely have a flow when we play together and we would be a great asset.

Before we move we would like to fulfil our trials on our current server so this would mean joining raids without being in the guild. Because we’d need to spend money to transfer we’d like to make sure it’s the right place for us and you.

If you’d like to chat more please add me Elunaer#2395. We do play most evenings but I also have the battle net app so feel free to message me. We are available most nights for raiding and are both flexible with work.

Thanks,
Elunaer
Ps this is not the character we’d be joining with I’m just using it for recruitment :blush:

Hi Elunaer!

I’ve sent you a Bnet request Niambh#2511.

I could send you a whole wall of text here, but I think it’s better to have a proper chat!

Hey Elunaer!

DHX would be interested in two healers. This is our recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - 8/8HC - Heroic and mythic raiding

We are working on mythic grong at the moment. If anything interests you please get in touch. :slight_smile:

LAORII#2787

Hey thanks for your post. Unfortunately you raid too early for us.