[H] [Draenor] 402 Resto Druid 9/9HC 1/9M LF Guild

Hey everyone,

I’m a 402 ilvl Resto Druid with 9/9HC and 1/9M currently looking for a guild that’s focussing on HC and/or Mythic.

I also like to do alot of M+, currently sitting at 1.3k rio score, so a guild that is also active in M+ outside of raids is pretty much a must for me.

Not looking to switch realms as I simply don’t really have the money to do so, I’d prefer to just stay on Draenor. Also… not alts at the moment. Got a lvl 111 Shaman, 110 Monk and 110 Mage that all still have to be geared/leveled though, but I can’t really be arsed doing that at the moment.

Are you a guild looking for a good healer that knows what he’s doing? Then please contact me on battlenet or Discord:

Discord: Xoogle#4744
Battlenet: BeadsByDre#2665

Hello Dronthar!
I added you on Discord and hope we can take a talk soon.

Unique Equipped is a new-ish guild, currently sitting at 8/9 Heroic and 1/9 Mythic BoD. We only need a few more people to push into Mythic

Raid times are 19:30-21:30 every Wednesday and Thursday.

Outside of raids, alot of our members delve into M+ and strive to do alteast 1 +10 each week, althought many of us do more.
Hit me up if you’re interested!

Rais.

Warfare 3/9 M on Draenor could be perfect for you. We do a lot of M+ around our 2 raid nights on wednesdays and Sundays. Add me on Btag if your interested in having a chat Marvynn#21579. Hope to here from you