[H] Draenor - Contemplation 4/9m

<Contemplation> A Raiding guild formed at the start of Battle of Azeroth. As a guild a few things you need to know about us;

We start raiding a little later than the “Typical” raid times, starting our raids at 21:45 - 00:30, Mondays & Wednesdays. Gives players a chance to get home from work, eat/shower and not have to rush to a computer screen first thing.

Our focus is to continue progress Mythic Raiding, establish a stable team, have fun, kill things and get loot. Current BfD progress being 9/9hc, and 4/9 mythic.

Friendly vibe in guild with helpful players, social atmosphere with an active Discord, and a lot of mythic keystones each week.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to /w me in game as Sevla or Sevlla , send an in game mail or add my battle tag xscreamit#2286
Thanks! ^.^

1 Like

We are a unique guild, we have players from all walk of life and disabilities. Cant talk, no worry. Cant hear, no worry. Cant see colours, no worry. Have autism? No worry. We dont judge you by your disabilities.

:slight_smile:

Look forward to meeting you!

Hello Wildjoy.
I am an experienced Shadow Priest (ilvl 411). I have raided through most expansions.

I like the philosophy of your guild and the raid times are perfect for my situation.

Please let me know if a trial is available? I’d be happy to join the team, even as a backup.

My main character account is; Facebleed#21627
Regards,
Shadowbleed.

3 Likes

Hi Shadowbleed!

I look forward to meeting you :slight_smile:

1 Like