[H] [Draenor] <Dystopian Society> Raiding and Social Guild

Hey there, we are a small group of friends trying to rebuild our raid team so we can have some fun when the new raid comes out. We will be doing normal with the hopes of also doing heroic but we will see how it goes. We are chilled out and don’t mind which class you play, provided you can play as long as your are trying your best. We wont be asking you to change specs or classes throughout this tier or any others after. Performance isn’t the most important thing when it comes to the meters provided you do the mechanics correctly.

We are quite social while not raiding with a few of us hanging out in the discord server most nights, and while anyone is free to join at any time the only time you will be expected there is during the raid.

We are still trying to figure out the raid times but they will be in the afternoons GMT.
Thursday and another day over the weekend seem to be the likely outcome.

At the moment we have permanent spots for
1 Tank
1 Heal
2 DPS
Or any people who just want to come and hang out.

We are hoping to go with a 2/2/6 setup just so it will be a little easier to organise and won’t take up a lot of extra time to organise. Some of us have plans to do M+ and will be giving it a go once it comes out but the main focus is certainly raids.

If you have any interest in the guild, or would like to know more about what we have available shoot me a message on discord: Fluxien#5035 or my Battletag: Flux#2320

Hi there, have you been able to determine you raid times yet? I’m looking for a Guild that raids a little earlier in the evening or afternoon even. Are you still looking for Healers?

Hey, Things got kind of hectic over the christmas.

We have locked in our raid times and they are Thursday 21:00 and Sunday 19:00 (Server Time) and will be running for 3 hours each.

We are expanding the raid team to 2/3/9 now. So we are looking for the following:
1 Tank
1 Healer
2 DPS

We are currently 8/8 Normal and 2/8 Heroic. Again give me a shout on discord Fluxien#5035 of message Fluxiun ingame :slight_smile:

Hello, out of curiosity, have you decided on raid times? I would be interested in joining as a resto druid (if u have open spots that is) but my need is that raid times start around 21:00 ST

Hey, thank you for the interest. Our raid times have been decided and they are Thursday 21:00 and Sunday 19:00 Server time for each and they run for 3 hours.

Hi I have applied on guild finder

We have found a tank but we are still looking for 2 dps and a healer for our heroic raid progression, we are currently 3/8 HC!

Hey! We are still looking for DPS to join our raid team. We are now 5/8 HC having just killed Grimtotem tonight! Dathea is next!

We are also running normal raids with alts when we have time and are happy to bring in any social players or people who would be happy to sub in for the raid!

Got pretty busy for a while there but we are still going!

Made some progress and we are currently trying to down raz having killed 7/8. We are currently working on getting past the second intermission and breaking into P3 :smiley:

Add me on discord Fluxien#5035 for any more information you might want.