😎 [H] Draenor - EU - <Relics> - 4/12 Mythic Nya - FAST GROWING

[H] Draenor - EU
[Relics]
[4/12 Mythic Ny’alotha]
M+ and Nya Raiding Guild
Recruiting CASTER DPS
Raid Nights - Thursday & Monday (20:00 - 23:00 Server Time)
Old Raids/Transmog - Sunday (20:00 - 23:00 Server Time)

Hi all - [Relics] are a small group of friends who have been playing WoW collectively since Vanilla, and are currently riding out the rest of BFA into Shadowlands.

We are 4/12 Mythic Nya and aiming to clear 12/12 M before pre-patch. We have cleared 4/12 Mythic in our first few raid nights since we returned to the game in 8.3 and established a roster.

We expect more of our friends to join us to play again in Shadowlands, so we would love to recruit some new members to run Nya and M+ with us, with the hope that they would also be interested in Mythic + and Mythic raid progression in Shadowlands too.

We are currently running up to +20 M+ keys, and help everyone returning to the game to get their weekly +15s. We have ambitions to push to higher +20 keys as a guild before shadowlands hits.

We have discord, and can be found online playing WoW most nights.

If you’re maybe pugging alone a lot at the minute, new back from a break playing, or just struggling to find people to play with then we are the guild for you!

We only ask that you have similar ambitions to us in the content we want to clear, that you are a mature, friendly and sociable person, and that you have a reasonably strong understanding of at least your main spec/class which you want to play.

If our little guild sounds like somewhere you think you might fit in, please either reply to this thread or drop me a message/mail in game.

Our guild language is English.

Looking forward to hearing from you

All the best

Dazdari - Landlord/GM

1 Like

We’re especially looking for: Resto Shamans, Mistweaver/Windwalker Monks, Rogues, Fire Mages, Enhancement Shamans/Ret Paladins (We have none, we need a Mascot!), Shadow Priests, Warlocks, Demon Hunters, DKs and DPS Druids.

Ranged caster DPS are a big need right now for further mythic progress!
Ele Shaman/Fire Mage/SPriest/Warlock
MW Monk, Resto Shaman, Holy/Disc Priest also open.
/w in game, or add my battle tag - Dayze#21280
Or reply to this post - hope to see you soon!

Hi There,

I am interested in joining your guild. I went very hard for most of legion and BFA but quit during 8.2. I have come back to a deserted guild and I am looking for a new guild to raid with and M+ with now into shadowlands. I have played for around 8 years. I am looking for something a little more laid back then I am used to as ive now got way more responsibilities. I am Currently Unholy but looking to play frost if it shapes up nicely. Thanks

Healer numbers are looking good, but we are still looking for a few more casters!
Ele Shaman/Fire Mage/SPriest/Warlock!

Casters still desired! Ele Shaman/Fire Mage/SPriest/Warlock!

Either reply to this post, or /w or mail in game

:slight_smile:

Shad’har got destroyed last night!
Still looking for caster dps: Ele Shaman/Fire Mage/SPriest/Warlock!

hello, i have recently left my old guild and am looking for a new home for shadowlands, i also have a friend who wants to follow me if at all possible.

my current main is mage but currently trying to decide between mage/Spriest for SL, my friend is currently Ret pally, and trying to decide between retP/shammy.

I have some mythic xp from a couple expac ago but needed to step down to HC for irl reasons, and am wanting to get back into mythic on any level, we both have Aotc for all of bfa.

other than that we both like banter but can/will be serious when needed, no probs with keeping up to date with gems/enchants ect.

look forward to hearing back from you

love Necro x

necro#2306

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.