[H] Draenor - <Resonant>

Resonant are looking for additional members to fill our roster to go into Shadowlands with us.

Who are we?
We are a group of experienced raiders who have all played together on and off since Legion and through the Battle for Azeroth. We’re a friendly bunch that likes a bit of banter and offer a laid back social aspect with everyone helping each other out to reach our full potential. We plan on doing raids, mythic+ and even a bit of pvp (have to fill up that weekly vault ;>).

What do we offer?
We are, with our mythic experience raid leader, looking for like minded people who wish to push mythic raiding and m+ keys, whilst having fun and enjoying the game doing it. Like i said before, we provide a laid back raiding experience with raiding days being Thursday and Sunday from 20.00 ST untill 23.00 ST.

We’re mostly looking for :
Tank - (Closed)
Healers - (Closed)
melee DPS - (closed)
Range DPS - (Open)

If this sounds something you’d want, feel free to add me on
Battlenet - Allyssi#2111
or
Discord - Allyssi#4054

hope to see you soon :slight_smile:
Kind regards,

Allyssi x

2 Likes

Still looking for last few players too fill our raiding team :slight_smile: currently running Sunday nights Fun runs doing Achievements if you would like to come join us and test the waters

Ally x

I can vouch for these guys (and girls). While they are an existing group they have been very very welcoming for me and other new members. It’s been ages since i’ve felt so at home in a guild!

We could use some more cannon fodder tho, come join us!

1 Like

Very friendly guild! They make you feel part of something bigger! Since I joined I feel like I found a new home!